Gaming Community Looking for HoTS Players

Afternoon everyone,

I have a small community of friends, called Overweight Snowflakes, we play HoTS together, sometimes getting a full group of 5, we often play ranked.

I am looking for some more people who can play the game to join us.

If your fedup of the feeders and the bots, this come join us, i am fed up of them also.

All i will say if that you play a few quick match games with us so we see your style before we go into ranked. (we have people from Bronze 5 to Gold 1 currently)

We are all UK based but other nations are welcome.

send me a PM or write below if interested and i will send you a discord link

Maybe check out my Twitch - 86aiden

Aiden

Hey man Im from Craotia and looking for kind of comunity to play with i recently started playing ranked more often i would like to say that i am flexibile player but most of it i think im good with helers. When i play tank or damage i play so agressive. If you are interested to recruit me to your comunity feel free to add me xbass#21193. P.S. im good with critics and also can listen and speak. thanks!!

Hey, interested in finding a group for ranked play, flexible, add me to discuss further KOKCOMMANDER#1708

hey there man. looking for exactly something like this. just placed gold 4 and looking for some people to play some QM/Unranked to practice and then some Ranked as well. aiming to rise to Platinum this season.

been playing a lot of tanks and bruisers, and also have a few flex options. really struggle on supports. my btag is Teuchter#21654

Hello,
Im looking for team to play ranks, tired of solo Q. I ussualy play assasins or bruisers, add me if you want NoobAlly#21956

High silver , low gold solo lane player interested here

Discord - Pribomb#6207
Bnet- Pribomb#2971

I’m keen to pewpew, if you still looking Avlon#2542 is me. Highest is plat but sad times atm

Hey man, i would like to join you guys, i am a healer main, i can play Auriel, Anduin, Alextraza, LiLi, Rehgar, Morales, Kharazim, Ana (on certain maps) and probably few others ones i cant recall now, i like to be on voice but i cant talk (for now) but as healer all i need is to hear my teammates and stuff i think being on voice really helps the team, been stuck in Bronze for a year now just because my PC had issues back then and game crashed few times, i was Silver 3 but i am stuck in bronze for a year now and cant get out, after 6 months of playing everyday i am finally bronze 3 my btag is Amethyst#21689

Me and a friend are looking for non-tilting relaxed players as well. He mostly plays tank, and I mostly play healer or mage (Jaina / Gul’dan). Wise#1820. Starting a discord is also an idea for us. Rank around gold.

Hello! I don’t know if you’ll ever see this since the post is older, but I figured, “what the hell” and I’d give it a try!

My husband and I have played HoTs since the day it came out – not EVERYDAY, but long enough, and haven’t missed a season lol. We came from over an 11 year history with WoW, (starting in 07’ with BC), but after our guild fell apart we quit because we couldn’t find another true “home”. We only play HoTs now, but have kept to our pervious WoW roles for the most part, lol - Me a Healer/Ranged and my husband Tank/Melee Bruiser and back up Healer.

We live in the US on EST. We are available from 9pm-11pm Monday – Friday and weekends are usually free. We are in our early 30’s, and mature enough to not put our fists through the screen if we lose, lol. We both currently only play QM since it’s only the 2 of us, but wouldn’t mind trying to rank up. QM, and casual play is what we spend most of our time in. Verlin, (my husband) has made a Smirf account and is less than a 200 Player Level because his computer was messed up and he kept crashing and plummeted his Gold ranking to the lowest Bronze Rank. (His old account was just under 1,000). We have since fixed the problem, hence why his new accounts’ Player Lvl is so low. I still have my main account, OVER 9,000!!! Nah, but over 800 though! ^.^

As for Hero’s we’ve “mastered” or are our “Mains”: Verlin - Lili, Varian (ALL specs – Main hero), Artanis, Butcher, Malganis, ETC & Diablo. He has experience with: Ragnaros, Kharazim, Rehgar, Uther, Sonya, Valla, Johana, KT1, Deckard, Lucio, Stitches and Stukov.

I have less of a pool, but I play: Brightwing (Main), Li-Ming (Main), Anna, Morales, Murky, Jaina, Zagara. I have experience with Valla, Varian, Alex, Anduin, Auriel, Malfurion (before his rework Q.Q), and Whitemane. Any questions, give us a shout out!! ^.^

hey id love to join. im in the UK is that ok?