Garbage reporting system

i told a guy he shudnt be pushing lanes as stukov and that got me a report …and the game counted it.
how stupiid is that,
are these dumbfucck devs saying we shouldnt talk at all in game?
cuz this is too easy for a report i can report multiple people in my game and abuse it if the game doesnt verify it,
and who does it benefit at the end of the day , obv the cheap ass scumy money hungry bastards at blizzard who make money only from micro transactions and everytime someone gets banned he misses his past played heroes and to get it quickly he buys some gems ,same shiit model like league of legends , even they ban for watever reason but atleast they verify it and show you proof , here its just random reports by a pissed off kid , maybe i didnt help him maybe i didnt play good and that gets me a report .

what i m saying is dont encourage this pro ban concept, reporting will only harm each other …meanwhile the stupiid fucck devs and blizzard staff count their money .

how do you know that the game counted that specific report and not some other one? If you got muted then you might have been toxic in other matches