Hard feedback about hots and game master

I will be clear enough for developers.

First, Game master must stop playing kindergarten level when someone uses normal words and not bad or toxic words and Game master must be forbidden to close players without reason which is correct, It is not allowed by players!
New and updating rules are needed and should be added before the game starts or before the match starts to remind players to play and follow the rules of the game, I am tired of players crawling over a match.

max one hero of class per team, as an example I run a tank so my other team can not choose a tank.
If you leave a match, you should play 5 matches (with a win) but even get an exp deduction of 75%. ’

Game masters should refrain from shutting down players from chatting.
Instead, there should be behavioral systems to simplify for game masters to see who is behaving or behaving badly,
Score between 0 to 10k and it should be noticed next to the name in the chat and the match. Then you know which players are nicer and not, It can help that players behave much better.

Terms and conditions what the game master can do and does not have to be tougher.
It must be easier to complain to the game master about bad decisions