Help how to not let my hero aa who i dont want them to aa?

I want to ask you guys something but first ill tell you what is the situation and what is the problem well when I play a hero like Imperius and I use my Q in some 1 if there is a minion or other hero near me my hero will attack the nearest target even tho I don’t want to attack the minion/another hero and spam click the hero that I used my Q in which slows me down and allow the target to run and the other case was when I was playing Zera and aa some on qhira used her E on me and stuend me and when I got out of the stun my hero aa her even tho I didn’t click on her and that led to the mark being in qhira and not the target that I wanted to kill so my question is why does that happen and who can I stop it I mean is there is an option in the setting that let my hero stop aa’ing someone without clicking on him or a trick or what?

I’m not sure if this keybind works while you are stunned but its worth looking into the hotkey for Hold (H by default). This stops your character from auto attacking even when idle. It can be rebound under the ‘Basic’ hotkey settings

2 Likes

Thanks m8 for your help ill try it asap