Hero Idea: Mannoroth

Name: Mannoroth

Title: The Destructor

Role: Melee Warrior

Abilities:

Trait (D): Cleaving Attack: Mannoroth’s Basic Attacks deal 50% damage to nearby enemies.

Felseeker (Q): Mannoroth blasts a target area with beams of fel once every second for three seconds, dealing X damage to enemies hit. The attack follows your mouse. 35 Mana. 10 Second Cooldown.

Howl of Terror (W): Let out a horrifying roar, reducing the damage and attack speed of nearby enemies by 25% for 4 seconds. 40 Mana. 15 Second Cooldown.

Fel Drain (E): Deal X damage to a target. Heals for 15% of Mannoroth’s maximum HP when used on Heroes, and 25% when used on an enemy Minion. 50 Mana. 15 Second Cooldown.

Ultimate Abilities ®:
Rain of Fire: Call down 4 waves of fire at a target area, dealing X damage to enemies hit. Rain of Fire lasts 4 seconds, and damage increases by 10% with each wave. 80 Mana. 90 Second Cooldown.

Doom: Curse an enemy Hero for 15 seconds, dealing X damage every 3 seconds. If the Hero dies while cursed, a Doomguard spawns and chases down nearby enemies. Doomguards last 15 seconds or until killed.

Unique Talents:
Level 1:
Howl of Horror: Howl of Terror also reduces movement speed of enemy Heroes hit by 20% for 2 seconds.

Felmaster: Increases the damage of Felseeker by 15%.

Mannoroth’s Fury: Increases the extra damage of Cleaving Attack to 65%.

Level 4:
Drain Life: Fel Drain deals 100% more damage to enemy Minions and 50% more damage to enemy Heroes.

Fel Cleave: Activate Cleaving Attack to deal damage in an arc in front of Mannoroth, dealing X damage. 60 Mana. 20 Second Cooldown.

Flayer’s Reach: Increase the range of Felseeker by 15%.

Level 7:
Howl of Doom: Increases damage reduction of Howl of Terror to 40%.

Legion’s Might: If Cleaving Attack hits 2 enemies or more, Felseeker’s cooldown is reduced by 1 second.

Fel Empowerment: Fel Drain’s grants 50% Attack Speed for 2 seconds.

Level 10: See Ultimate Abilities.

Level 13:
Destructor’s Power: The size of Felseeker’s target attack location increases in size by 15% on the second strike, and 30% on the third strike.

Fel Armour: For every Hero hit, Felseeker grants Mannoroth 5 Armour for 6 seconds.

Terror Reigns: Every enemy Hero hit by Howl of Terror reduces its cooldown by 1 second.

Level 16:
Annihilan’s Rage: Felseeker deals bonus damage equal to 6% of the target’s maximum Health.

Fel Rejuvenation: Fel Drain heals for another 15% of Mannoroth’s maximum HP over 5 seconds.

Mighty Strike: Every third Basic Attack on the same target does not cleave, but instead deals 35% extra damage to that target.

Level 20:
Rain of Chaos: Rain of Fire has a larger radius, and sets heroes hit on fire, dealing X damage every second for 4 seconds.

Doomlord: Curse of Doom lasts 5 seconds longer, and the summoned Doomguard’s Basic Attacks heal Mannoroth for 50% of the damage dealt.

Quotes:
Spawn:

The Legion will take this world!

We will destroy them all!

Spawns with Diablo Demon ally:
So, there are demons outside the Legion as well.

Spawn with Grom:
Prove that we are the same for all to see, Grommash!

Spawn with Thrall:
Your petty efforts did not save Grommash, little pup!

Revival:
The Destructor returns!

I come from the darkness of the pit!

Move:
What a foolish ploy.

I bring darkness!

Don’t waste my time.

Attack Unit:
To the slaughter!

I go to destroy!

This will please me!

Death Alongside Enemy:
I’ll find that wretch and kill them again!

Suggest Healing Fountain:
Heal, or I’ll finish you off myself!

The healing fountain is that way, weakling.

Hearthstone:
I will return to destroy them soon!

Pings:
Attack Enemy Unit:
Direct our might here!

Attack Enemy Building:
Turn this fort to rubble!

Attack Enemy Hero:
This runt must be slain!

Attack Enemy Core:
RAAAGH! Destroy their core! Now!

Help Me:
I require your might!

Help Allied Hero:
Save this whelp since they can’t do it themselves!

Defend Building:
Fools! Don’t let them bring our Fort down!

Defend Core:
If our Core falls, I’ll punish you for your weakness!

Attack Mercenaries:
Time to recruit these souls to the Legion!

Take Watchtower:
This watchtower shall serve Sargeras well.

Alternate Skins:

Magnataur Mannoroth: Mannoroth, alpha of the Mannor clan of magnataur, was known as the most ferocious and deadly of his kind in the Borean Tundra. Now he’s in the Nexus, who shall stop his destructive rampage?

Skeletal Mannoroth: After his defeat in Hellfire Citadel, Mannoroth was reanimated once again. But due to his failures, Sargeras condemns him to a mere skeletal form as punishment, promoting Azgalor to the leader of the Pit Lords in his stead.

I made this idea in 2016 years ago, but I am reposting due to the forum change. I made some alterations based on the current updates for Heroes, so I hope it is well made.

3 Likes

I like this! What if there also was Grom Hellscream added too, and they could do battle again in the Nexus… Perhaps it should be a new Garrosh skin&voice though, I doubt Grom fought much differently.

1 Like

Interesting,i’m for it ! Also would be awesome to see Queen Azshara as well.