"Heroes"? Maybe 5 years back

Hey,

I’ve returned to this game last october after more than 4 years (playing this from beta times) and need to say - wtf happened?

QM: unplayable (one does not have a game without toxic players, insults, afkers or those who ignore objectives), premade teams (we know), putting 3 tanks in one team against team with no tank - no problem for them (same for full dmg team against no dmg team).

ARAM: is it worth saying anything? Clearly, no idea what ARAM means. Why every game, 2-3 players are offered the same heroes? Shouldn’t everyone have different ones? There is enough other heroes to choose from. It gets annoying very quickly when you play against 2 Chromies or other “heroes” (guldan, zuljin etc…) every day. And is it problem to remove Mephisto from it or at least disable his “Consume Souls” ulty (just like Ragnaros have it with the wave one)?

Unranked: Waiting time is absurd. And in the end almost same like QM.

Overall: Haunted mines - why? Garden of Terrors got butchered. It was great before, with players-controlled plants. Now? Not worth it. Just like you “nerfed” or “buffed” certain heroes. Yea, do it, but with the right ones. Why buff those who are OP already? (Falstad I’m looking on you). And winning one game out of 12? Wtf?

Get it back to beta times were toxic players were as rare as normal ones in LoL. Where people actually did what was needed. Not this. I’ve lost all my nerves with this game. And the fact that Blizzard is doing nothing with this game… Shame. Wasted potential.

Peace.

I think you missed the point of ARAM. It’s just pure fighthing. It was called brawl before. But they changed it, when they allowed people to be able to complete quests in that mode. Have in mind, you where able to have the same heroes on opposing teams in QM back in the day. I agree that the pick phase can be horrible at times in ARAM.
Aram means. All random all mid. Casters are just OP in ARAM. In the past, there was actualy a small chance that everybody got the same hero in Brawl

Yeah, I remember that. Found it better than ARAM imo.
But there is much more heroes to choose from. The whole roster have around what, 70 heroes (maybe more?). More diversity would be good. Not just the same 20 or so heroes.
QM with two heroes in each team was because there wasn’t so many of them back in days I think. The game started with like 30.
And all having the same hero in brawl was like 2-5% chance.

I agree that some heroes pop more often than others. But then there is also the thing about some heroes being pretty much OP in it and those that are pretty much useless. Then there are those that won’t show up