Heroes of the t.r.a.s.h

MM gives dumbass teammates. And reports system is totally t.r.a.s.h. Been playing game for 6 years since release. Can’t even rest in game cause getting brain dead teammates. Not all. I still find people who I enjoy to play with. But they are rare af. Now im banned forever. I can’t type a word without being reported. Typing a joke - reported. Asking why guy feeding and he’s not answering - still I’m reported in the end. This system is a pain in a.s…s as such teammates. It doesn’t analyze PLAY of person. Rules forces to be polite in game where players KILLING each other. How killing can be polite? I can’t ignore them, I can’t quit game without punishment. What the heck i must do with them?

4 Likes

Because of this, I dislike Blizzard as a company and will not buy any of their products in future, nor even their stocks. And I highly suggest to every I know to do the same.

1 Like

same. when you get players actually ruining a game feeding or afking nothing ever happens. BUT dare to be unkind to a single person. SILENCE BAM!

1 Like

Got banned several times for calling out trolls and feeders and in all the years I’ve played I have only seen 1 of my feeder reports being dealt with and the player was suspended. Just ONE! The good players are the ones who get reported and banned. Sad really. This game has attracted too many snowflake players!

I have a feeling, your all bending the truth slightly.

I’ve been playing this game for 3-4 years and consider myself quite a toxic douche bag.

But yet, I’ve only ever been silenced once, it was a 20 game loss streak, with potato brained people and I completely lost my mind and threw all that rage towards one group in quick match.

I’ve never used so much foul language in my life … well i have, but not in a game :slight_smile:

I totally deserved that silence, it was irritating as hell, not being able to shout at bad team mates, but I also learned, the games a damn sight more fun when your not raging at people, since then I think I’ve been quite nice to people and I’m winning more often, because I’m having more fun it seems.

Which makes me think, you guys are being WAY more abusive towards people than I was.

The mm is just garbage. They should fire the incompetent person that made it.
This is the team setups i just had:
Team 1:
Arthas
Ragnaros
Gul’dan
Malthael
Nazeebo

Team 2:
Lunara
Valla
ETC
Raynor
Chromie
This was on Towers of Doom. Needless to say, all fights was team 2 winning. Couldn’t even get close to them without dying. Couldn’t run from them. Then add in the BS perma CC
Fix the damn mm or make a surrender option. I was against it for so long. But the mm just keeps being garbage