Horrific reconnect system

Never in my life have I ever seen a game so poorly made in terms of it’s connection system. Horrid, absolutely horrid ranked experience.

I lost 1200 today, because YOUR servers or ISP constantly drops my region. Game loses connection for a few seconds, and I cant even re-enter the draft because of this garbage reconnection process. If you dc for whatever reason, even for 0.1 seconds, you’re done because the reconnect bugs out and you can’t select anything.

Now, here is YOUR technical issue, and I say “your” because many geniuses immediately start saying “nah, your network is bad, it’s not blizzard’s fault”.
HUH!?
The game loses connection, the bnet application loses connection at the same time, and if I try to access the blizzard website from ANY browser from ANY computer in my home, it says the website could not be reached. It’s like the entire server vanishes.

When the game drops me, I can access any other site, any other game, in every region, any other anything, and it works perfectly, but if in that moment I try to reach anything blizzard related, it’s impossible. I play many games online, and I have ZERO connection issues, except for this game.

I don’t know what the hell is wrong with this game (or ap, or even website since it also drops connection completely), but I am done, I quit. I feel very bad for the guys who worked on the visuals and sound effects, because they did an incredible job, but as far as the connection goes and match maker, it is the WORST online gaming experience I’ve ever had. If this was any other game, like LoL or dota or even f-ing fortnite, if they had such glaring and un-addressed problems like this horrid reconnect system, they would be in full panic mode to fix it. But not here. It has persisted for YEARS, and nothing changed.

4 Likes

I agree to the point that penalty system needs improvement. It causes you to get penalty when Blizzard’s systems fail. There is no logic to punish a player when the company is in fault

2 Likes

You are completely right,this kind of thing happened to me at some point. Lost 600 points because of them.