HoTS great devs..i gave to you many proposal ideas for better game expirence!

Please read this threat…from this guy “Brutalnot”… i did read his ideas many times and think about them long time and his ideas not cause many more game issues.

This is his old threat…

Please read it and think about all his suggested ideas…

Esperacly about Match Macking points calculater new interesing model.

He even suggest new way how player skill be finite of 5 groups and with Unranked,Ranked modes with limited games and to be swiched… (repeateble). .hmm. I did read already so many threats and proposal ideas from last 3,4 yeard in all forums (EU,US,reddit)…

Look so he had different so interesing ideas and which are so well thoughled.

hmm…interesing guy…:slight_smile:

I too think can be improved HoTS a lot with his ideas.:slight_smile:

I didn’t his entire post, mostly because it’s almost entirely about ranked. That said I did dislike a lot of the ideas he put up.

1. He gave a suggestion to give quests to players to rank up faster. Those quests require you to play as different roles and would only be awarded in the first 20 ranked and the first 10 unranked (yeah I have no idea what he meant on the unranked part) games. This is just a terrible idea because this is forcing players to play roles that they don’t like. I imagine a support main would not want to play any other role in ranked.
  2. He said that players should get more ranked points for getting awards in the end of the game. This is also pretty dumb, considering that these awards sometimes seem to be completely random. We all have been there where you were one of the key players in the team and yet you aren’t in the end screen.
  3. If I understand correctly, he said that playing 20 games of QM would lock QM and only unlock when you play 5 unranked (draft) games. I think anyone with half a brain cell can agree that this is the worst idea by far. I personally only play QM and I don’t even want to go anywhere near other modes (except brawl if they bring back the old brawls) and I know a lot of other people that only play QM or those who only play draft and ranked. What is this supposed to fix?
1 Like

Sorry to say that to you…but these suggestions are 'mirror" ,what person you are…you cant understand…dont rate yourself for young human ,which not think,rate without worng way…and that is “mirror” what is your game skill un game = so bad…:+

First of all- I have no idea what mirrors you’re talking about.

And second- instead of calling me bad, defend these ideas

1 Like

“Miror” means its termin how peoples reveal yourself what is his true state of his minds,intellect,how much are improved like humans.

I know you never rate yourselfs for"stup"d,dumb person.
Its normal way how peoples defence himselfs.

Look dude stop rate yourself for person which not think with worng way. Or prender for youn human who is high intellected or high improved like human.

This guy Brutalnot ,enough explain why his ideas are good.
I did read them so carefuly and did think long time to all his proposal ideas.
These ideas not cause more problems.
Sure,i can agree only about this so intereseing new way how be determing what skill have any player with these 10 Unranked,20 Ranked games new mechanics repeatble circle.
10 Unranked is too many games,
With 3 Unraked games is enough.
I can agree only this idea is not better.
Idea is players do not lose ranked points to while playe in
10 Unranked games and to be determined what is game skill of player.
I like so much this idea.
Plus that with this way ,players can continue learn to play and improve his game skill.
And you rate this idea so dumb…then i can make out for my self conclusion ,what young person you are and what is your intellect or how you make out decioins, rates to other peoples.
I know very well you never admin your worng way of thinking inside you.
Indeed this huge problem of our young human generation gamers.

They cant search his own mistakes and admin it inside them.

This guy Brutalnot suggest different new points system based of 20 achievements like ( MVP,Bulwark,High team dmg,cluch heals,high xp,obecitve achievement(which i dont remember right now name of this achievement) and all rest achievements.

This guy suggest better points system,which had different way of rate and points are based of these 9 so important achievements.
Current MMR system is not calculed,work with this way!

I like so.much his idea. And im sure then then players will climb better and player base be saparated of 5 groups (dependance from his game skill).

He also suggested different way how player base be deterement his game skill for Quick Match with 3 Unraked games requiment quest, and how to be selected better all classed with cross server with US,EU. Latency or lag is not big issues. I too did played in US server without any huge lagg issue.

He even suggest new “Hardcore mode”.
Which i like it so much and to now HoTS team devs didnt work on such new mode. :slight_smile:

And you did rate this way is " force" to play 20% every class and to earn + 1 win games is not forced,you can again ignore this quest and continue play with old way. He gave freedom again!

Why you think is forced way?!
Can you explain me that?!

If you ignore this my question,then i make for me conclusuion what young person you are.
I study enough time in colage " Pshichology of humans".!
Im 45 old man!.

Overwall i like so much his ideas.

Different is problem you cant understand that( i did explain to you already why you cant understand it)

Look im enough old than you and im enough gamer exipirienced. And im enough improved like human.

Dont take take this personaly or effected with negatie way.
Not everyone are improved like humans and everyone do mistakes or think with worng way or how make out rates about any game problem. :slight_smile:

This is ironic considering you’re haranguing someone who simply disagreed with the thread. Note - no matter how well you or your friend explain why you think the ideas are ‘good’, that doesn’t apply to everyone. The point of a discussion board is the discuss, not to throw up stop-signs as soon as you don’t like what someone else says.

As Reckeris said, defend the ideas. The only ‘mirror’ I see is someone copy/pasting a thread and shouting “I don’t need to say anything because so-and-so already said it”. That is mirroring someone.

From the little I’ve seen of both threads, I agree with barely anything in it, which has no bearing on matters of intellect or skill at the game.

Ok,you are agree with this guy Reckeris…
Buy you didnt explain with many agruments,factors for what exactly proposal Brutalnot ideas.

Is not good for you only "agree’…

He suggest so many ideas…

You tho rate Brutalnot idea for unthoughled ,dumb,worsts…all ideas or only few or part of any idea?!

That’s kinda ironic. There is really no reason the repeat the same points, also considering that you will deny them anyway.

Lol…i cant anymore…dude i want to hear all yours explanations for all Brutalnot guy ideas.
One by one.

This is not good for you ,when make out rate overall with “worst” rate.
This is lazy way.
How then understand how you make our rates?!:slight_smile:

Hey man…
“From the little”?!..
Do you know means that?!
Look so you didnt read all ideas ,you are lazy.
" Lazy" is negative human quality,that means something is “worng” inside you,your “human state”.

And can tell you " intellected","games skill " of peoples is from a lot from matter.
Why you think is not clue?!

Look dude…if you want " agree" with everyone who did reply to this guy Brutalnot and didnt read all ideas of this guy Brutalnot,that.mean you refuse to spend long time to read it .
And how then you " agree" with everyone who did.reply to Brutalnot guy?! :slight_smile:

Look dude…first read it all ideas ,explain why are so worst with many factors,arguments then start “agree”,deal?!:slight_smile:

I too did.read.all Brutalnot ideas and i rate it with " interresing ways",“innovative”,“well thoughled”.

To now HoTS team.devs. didnt work with this ways.

I tho play the game from open beta test.

Even crazy ideas can work well in game.

Dude can i check.out your game.skill with 5 games in Unranked?!:slight_smile:
Im so curiose how play the game …:slight_smile:

You think if someone is in Bronze 5 and cant suggest better ideas ,you judge only from his rank?!

This is so dumb exaplain ive read.

Why you think this guy Brutalnot is stup"d and can ruin the game ,based of his rank Bronze 5?! heh :slight_smile:

Aaa understand what is your logic…
If someone is in Bronze 5 means his game skill is so worst and that refflect of his way of thinking,correct?! :wink:

And did you already think about that?!..
Not everyone are so worst players in Bronze 5.

I too been in Bronze 5 long time,and can tell.you.exist so.many so.good.players!

Do you know why even Bronze 5 is made like that with low MMR points?!:slight_smile:

The mechanic around calculating deaths is an interesting idea, but it raises some concers.

• Some players don’t want to play all roles, but are actually set to a role. It’s a utopian idea that all players get better on every role and/or hero, but in reality it sounds very constricting that everyone should play everything.

• Having to move to a game mode you don’t want to play (in this instance having to play Unranked or Quickmatch) just because you perhaps accidentally had a higher count of deaths sounds like an idea for a perfect world, but just that, because you were picking the diver or frontline, you might get more deaths than your backline, it would be an absolute nightmare to balance that correctly through out the hero pool. You can’t say that every hero is balanced for such a mechanic, even if you try to balanced it out with another mechanic (like the mechanic where you have to play roles you perhaps just don’t want to play (see concerns about that above).

All ideas of customer service are always nice, but it’s not as easy as to just say “put X people to watch replays and manually judge what was submitted”. Having worked in different ways of CS, the ideas are great and there’s many! …but in reality it becomes overwhelming when it’s done manually. It’s something that is greatly appreciated to always get feedback about, but not always as easy to implement due to serveral factors. That’s why there has to be some automated CS often. Even if it can backfire.

• You say that you don’t have a problem with lag when playing with players outside of your region, and that is great to hear that you wouldn’t mind that. Unfortunately that is not what most companies want to offer us customers. This is very taxing on the hardware to run also.
    Having said that, it could open up the option for players to choose from playing in a Region or Worldwide or even choosing which Regions to play with.
    BUT(!) this can easily divide the playerbase a lot and we know how brutal a divided playerbase can be from other games.
    If the ping would be good worldwide, every game would skip using regions.

• The ressurection idea I really dislike for HoTS. (I know other games have mechanics to get back in to the game, where you can choose to put currency in to a ressurect instead of items for an instance.) In HoTS the idea is that the team that collects more XP is also the team that benefits from the reward of being stronger than the other team. Death timers when dying is also a mechanic that gives the other team the much needed time to reap that reward of being stronger and outplaying the other team.

• And yet again. Being forced to another game mode in a game like this sounds good and dandy, but in reality I would be a sad panda if I was forced to another game mode when having reached a max number of games on X time (hours or on a daily basis).

I do like the idea of having to choose multiple heroes to try to get more fair matches for the QM. Either you choose more heroes in different roles and get hopefully a faster matchup or you stick to only one hero but have to most likely queue a longer time.
In unranked and ranked you already can show what roles you wish to play, but are not locked to them to give that flexibility.

Remind of one so old great ideas!..