How to be the best troll in HoTS

So, you’ve been suspended. Perma banned. Just for trying hard and in ranked and getting full potato team mates.

Accounts get perma banned easier in Storm League than the other game modes. The more noobs we can get perma banned the better the game will start to become.

1. Rank up account to lvl 50 asap. Do this by playing ARAM and choosing a different hero each time. You will get at least 1 lvl up per game, sometimes 2 with the boost that kicks in at lvl 10.

2. Buy a 16th Hero and start Storm League. Make sure to NEVER type a single word in draft. Make sure you don’t type a single word in chat, even if you want to smash your monitor with the level of tardness.

3. Every single time your team die, make sure to give a ping on them (just once though so it’s not spam). Do this every time until they start flaming.

4. Report the flamers for abusive chat. The system is mostly automated but when accounts are suspended/perma banned, apparently humans review the logs. Make sure to include a comment with your reports, make it as dramatic as possible e.g. player was so toxic I feel suicidal now or something equivalent.

5. Whenever you steam roll the other team. Make sure you give inting reports to the 0-8 guys. Then write to them after game and say something like, "this player was perma inting into towers all game and was 0-8. That’s what I wrote in my inting report enjoy perma ban :slight_smile:)

(Make sure to always include a smiley face or something similar. Got to make it seem as snowflakey SJW and super passive aggressive like the most tards in the “community”)

Then when they reply, do step 4. e.g. report for abusive chat with a similar over the top dramatic comment.