I don't know which side is banning and for understand that, should much attention

many times in first screen of ranked play, when players are choosing their heroes, many times my concentrate changed from the screen to other side, nonmatter but…
when my concentrate backs…
I don’t know which side is banning and for understand that, should much attention…
those dots at the top of the screen are so dark…
IF the ENEMY’S BAN be “PINK”… and
IF the ALLY’S BAN be “lavender”…

we can very easily distinguish them.

There is already many features to make it easier for you to distinguish who is picking and who is banning:

1. Message on the screen. When your team is banning it says “party leader name Banning”. His portrait is glowing. Same goes for enemy team.
  2. When it’s your turn to pick the message says “Your Team Picking” or “Enemy Team Picking”.
  3. When your team is picking everyone will have “PICKING” message on their portrait where normally the name appears, also hots logo will be inside of the portrait. Same goes for the enemy when they are picking.
  4. In upper part of the screen there is a timer, but it also shows each phase of the draft, which one has already passed and which one comes next.
  5. Your team will always be blue and enemy team will always be red. When you are picking blue icons appear on the screen, when enemy team is picking red icons appear on the screen.