I got banned for abusive chat while silenced

on my secondary account i have team chat disabled. and out of the game i was literally saying ready and nothing else and i get banned for abusive chat or whatever

1 Like

Abusive thinking. Very toxic.

2 Likes

the reporting system is a joke. They should just remove the other ways of reporting people, because nothing seems to happen, when you report people for dying on purpose (like people dying every minute). Constantly going afk. People keep doing it, which must show nothing happens to it

3 Likes

In my opinion this game left only players who dont feel satisfy from playing but for raporting others.

1 Like

Reporting players actually works? since when? I thought it was a dummy feature.

1 Like

until blizzard keep developers as inteligent as chair, in game will no good changes.

2 Likes

I think that is the only report thing that works

2 Likes

this game died because of this system.

You have to imagine:
All players who invest time in this game to be one of the best invest more time than others and therefore have a higher gamecount and more reports. All eventually received bans, all without excuses. Subsequent bans, which you can’t avoid and which are stacking in time.
All hardcore players which make a game good and which needs a game are gone and this is the cause, it happened 1 year before the end of its esport scene.

And all because of bad development or decision making.
A game which offers an ignore button doesn’t need these harsh and unfair penalties.
Also: Other games have this since years and also implement recommendation systems along a restricted penalty system, which does not favor the reporter.
In other games the reporter has a restricted count of reports per week and the reported doesn’t have these harsh measures.
It is lazy development and killed their game.
Also, every ban, especially people on their long year main accounts, had an impact on the psych of the persons. It does not only harm them in an unfair manner for something that is totally normal to do, like joking in chat or as based as writing in chat, it also makes them different, and progresses with more bans. Blizzard didn’t just harm their game, they harmed thousands of persons.

3 Likes

I’m really not surpriced. The game and Blizzard is a joke. It’s okay to say you will sabotage a match, and do it. It’s also fine to call your teammates bad players, even though the match haven’t even started. But calling people out for doing it, is a no no.
I also tried in ARAM, where someone said i didn’t contribute, accused me of being a bot (and accused another teammate). Even though at the time of him starting to do it, he had 4 deaths, i had 0. Through out the hole match, my kills + assists was higher than his. My xp contribution was about 50% higher. He said it didn’t matter in ARAM, but if you don’t get xp in aram, you get behind, and most likely lose. He was lunara, i was ragnaros, so of course his hero damage was higher and my siege damage was higher. But combined we had about the same. Mine might have been a little higher. The “funny” part was i became MVP. That is apparently also fine to be so toxic to your teammates

People barely talk in-game anymore. I recall people used to write things. But the horrible designed system seemed to have killed it

3 Likes

I totally agree that the reporting system totally blows. My other account is currently silenced after I literally said “together”, “gg” and confronted someone for afking and nonparticipation and even then I wasn’t being toxic imo. I also tried to apply my silencing 2 times but they kept on saying that they cannot remove it because of their code of conduct. There is no way this game can survive for long when their reporting system doesn’t work at all and their excuses are bullsh*t.

Seems like you not telling the true. You dont get silence for saying ready. You properly said some toxic words in your other games but are hiding it to prevent the true to come out.

After get silence you still can pinging map. Other players can report you for abusive pings… So in this awfull game with awfull admins is posible to get ban when you are silence. Problem of this game are very low inteligend blizzard workers parasites.

1 Like

From what people say. Enough people just have to report you, as the system is automatic

absolutely agree with this. blizzard created very good games but they killed their own games every fkn time.

Because blizzard its trash harasment company with lots lawsuits on they head so sold company its best solution for them :slight_smile: because if they dont sell it 100% bankruptcy

Its simple. They are banning u for AMMOUNT of reports , not for quality of reports. U can be silenced all your life with chat disabled , if people gonna raport u over and over , u will recieve ban without any judgement or proof. They dont need proof, they will just ban u for ammounts.

I tried to reason with GM’s after 20 mails to them somebody starts answering me with NORMAL sentences, not with some copy paste sheeeit.
But they were not able to give me any proof, for which words i get ban. This is total garbage, coz i n LOL at least they gonna paste u changelogs for things u said

blizard dont employe people. they employ animals only… Its why their games dying every day.
Microsoft send developers from Internet Explorer to help develop this pathet.ic game

I don’t know where you’ve been all this time, but HOTS probably doesn’t even have any devs on it anymore.

I don’t see the game dieing any time soon, considering HOTS still has a lot of dedicated players