I just uninstalled

I’m done. I was done before. I had quit HotS but because it’s so damned addictive, I came back. Probably like a month or two ago. And I was having fun again.

But the past two weeks have been just like when I quit shortly after Blizzard decided to cancel HotS eSports: Most matches are lopsided messes (with kill-disparities of 15+), either because of matchmaking BS, composition BS or people-don’t-know-what-they’re-doing BS (or more likely all of the above). I don’t mind losing - it’s part of the game after all. But I do mind knowing 5 minutes after I start a match that I’m just wasting my time: uncompetitive comp, Raynor keeps losing his connection and Xul doesn’t leave his lane for any objective.

So, I’ve uninstalled again. I’ve also uninstalled D3. And WC3. And HS. The only Blizzard-game left on my HD now is SC2 (I never played timesink-WoW or twitch-OW). It’s sad, really. I hoped that Blizz might have gotten its act together in the year that I was gone from the game. Clearly, they have not.

We are theBorg. We are done assimilating. Resistance is no longer necessary.

4 Likes

I will agree that something is definitely wrong with matchmaking and at this point I even forgot when it started. I remember I used to have a 60% winrate (I only play QM) but today it has dropped to 53% and that’s A LOT of games. This is the main reason why I personally barely play HOTS these days and instead play dota 2. I also only play unranked in dota yet I somehow tend to win at leased 2 in 3 games there but in HOTS I win 1 and loose 5.

Got the same B/S but Blizzard doesn’t care. Every single game I get matched up with noobs, trolls, afk, toxic and so on.
There are complaints about the matchmaking for years and it’s only getting worse.
Heroes is just a dead game

Even though I agree that the matchmaking has been getting worse and worse, HOTS is still far from dead because it still has a healthy player base and it still gets content updates (like 3 times in a year but that’s still something)

I just give up this game today too because of MMR and AFK players. I just Installed game lıke 5 months ago and became Platinium 5 from bronze 5 but bronze 5 MMR was really better than Platinium. We are playing with really really bad players at Plat rank with % 10 - % 35 win rate average. There is always 1 afk and dont playing game at % 70 of game. We were playing this game like 5 friends in different times but we all decided to give up. There should be MMR reset & delete unstabable madalion. You deleted many heroes by putting there this medalion. Good Luck Blizzard.

How could you know?
Thinking that Medallion ruined heroes is perhaps the first sign you were not.
As Medallion has a 5 min CD, and can easily be played around.