Im stuck in silver and im a platinum player

how many games i have to do to return in platinum league now i match with noobs only 1 year i remember i do 400 games to go silver to platinum i have to do again 400 games?

It’s a common sense that if you are still at the same elo after 100+ games, you are where you belong. So, unless you stop thinking you are doing perfect job and willing to improve your play, you will at silver forever.

3 Likes

You need to do enough games that you learn from your misstakes and improve your gameplay.

u should try to add players u played with if u think they did well or even opponent players. to reduce the amount of rnd trash and trolls to get matched with u and increase ur chances of winning.

solo queue is only bearable for masters+

57w-67l still silver 4

I went from silver one to plat five with only placement games and one game, took me more time to go from plat to silver

you are stuck in silver because the matching and ranking systems in this game are complete garbage and always have been. The can not distinguish skill level. I have a plat 3 account with 60% win rate and a silver 3 account hard stuck. As soon as i hit silver 1 i get a string of games with the worst allies you can imagine and get sucked back down. Rinse and repeat over and over.

2 Likes

Wait, how to add opponent players?
i never got to know how to send message to someone who was in the opponent. At times, i really feel like appreciating your opponent for exceptional plays.

A brotherly advise, do not, i repeat, DO NOT play on your plat3 account.
Or in near future, you might have 2 accounts in silver, hard stuck :slight_smile:

You kidding me… right? You have abysmal winrate way below 50% and expect to go up to plat?

You really should watch your replays to learn from your mistakes. It is easily enough to get 70% winrate in Silver, certainly a piece of cake to get above 50%.

So then climb. Too many ppl in this game have landed on their improper elo. It makes life a living hell for climbing, almost impossible. If you keep making new account because you “think” you don’t belong, you’re just adding to the problem. Silv-plat is probably by far the biggest sh!t fest in the game. If you can actually climb, you know you actually belong.

3 Likes

Guys why do u even argue about that :smiley:
Players which were X league last season , now hit Y league just after their 3 placement matches . This says enough for the system :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Its ridiculous beyond belief . Also , with the addition to be able to play in 2 3 3 4 5 stack parties , this is no longer a mode that matters at all :smiley: Watch everyone of the few 300+ viewer streamers . They play what they like now because " who cares " ( their words btw ) .You cannot make party play possible in ranked and expect balance .
balance was a myth already and with this addition + the receeded player base that was filled with the " next generation " absolute braindead people = the result is clear :))) Nobody takes it seriously anymore :smiley:

4 Likes