Important stat, //damage and healing prevented//

there is something like it for tanks, if they absorb damage (on theirselves) thing… but i mean healers stat mostly.

i have this suppresing Ana build i love, it makes up to 50% spellpower decrease, often for around 3 enemy heroes at once. it wins teamfights, and aint on the score screen

understand it like this: malfurion is one of easiest way to get your ‘damage healed’ stats up high, like crazy. uther cant possibly heal that much damage. but uther makes a lot of armor bonuses. so he can be better healer (for preventing damage) than malfurion. yet now u have only two stats (healing yourself and healing others) and they say malfurion is better. to be clear, a ‘damage prevented’ stat is needed.

also, in my spellpower suppresing build for Ana, i suppres healing too - that could change it to ‘damage and healing prevented’ stat.

a lot of heroes (not just healers) could be judged better having this stat (or similar). brightwing does some 20 spell armor quite ‘all the time’, deckard can reduce enemy damage 30%. Ana throws granade that reduces healing tby 100% for a sec or two. Assasins often can cancel damage on them - i dont know if its that tank stat mentioned - which probable is, but im quite sure that sometimes they decrease damage done, the way it doesnt count to any stat - for now.

regards ~J