In draft i had 1 timeout and I was disconnected so I lost 600 rank points!

I wanted to play ranked I worked so hard so come out of bronze to be able to play with my friends I played 137 games and I was silver 4 my game crashed and I lost a few games I ended up in Silver 5 my game crashed again I always have sent the report of the crash to blizzard! so when my team and I locked our heroes I had single time out! the game got disconnected and I lost 600 rank points! I ended up in borze again! after all the hours I dedicated to the game! I play this game for fun and to battle with my anxiety I literally cried and had panic attack after that! this is so really unfair blizzard! you have to do something about this! the system should be able to hold on to the servers long enough for the player to reconnect not just kick the player and then take all their hard work and destroy! I am so furious this is not the first time it happening to me I have never left a game in my life! only when I played on my own vs AI, the game should have sort of an AI to understand this player is not a leaver it should be able to distinguish between actual internet connection lost or player just logged out for some reason and canceling the match this is so basic but you dont even bother to do som at least there should be log files to indicate this so we can send it with the ticket to support and have our hard earned rank points back…

1 Like

I have this same complain.
My net sucks sometimes.

But leaving deliberately, and having a network error. Even if blizzard put a check and did not punish people who got disconnected rather than those who click quit and left…

People will NEVER click quit and leave. They will hit WINDOWS D , and go to task manager, and end game. It will show as a connection Loss…

So the issue still remains.

Hello dear mate.

Trust me, it happen to me, and you are not alone with this. i seems that blizzard is to busy to look away from this game, and dont see the true potenial. it is sad.
Also ive reported the same bug issue in " bug " section. looks like the Dev dont see it and dont really care, its the truth.
Hope for a better next season.
i play QM, because they have more quality play imo, and sometimes i play unranked just to simulate some picks, so i can prepare abit for seaon 2 :stuck_out_tongue: tbh… this game is slowly dying for me. i wait for D4 :octopus: i might end up become a grand daddy when that happen… haha