Is the matchmaking system the cause for the game to die?

when it comes to MOBA’s i think HoTs as a game is quite fun, but here we are and the game has been dying for awhile

the matchmaking system in this game is the worst i’ve ever seen, it makes you not want to play this game, mix that with premades are in the same queue as solo players

i agree with that . my last 3 games been vs diamond / master premades and i always sign solo . blizzard fail everywhere

They didn’t bother to fix it when the game actualy had players. Now we a left with a pile of garbage, that gets even worse by the lack of players. Someone should have gotten fired for this, and not allowed to work in the gaming industry

what do you expect from blizard workers who are completely imbecils… Did you ever seen any good ide from a imbecil?

The game is a joke, designed by incompetent people that never played the game. The developers behind this game, shouldn’t be working in the gaming industry at all. My latest aram picks was, Uther, Chen, and sonya. The opponents consisted of: Deathwing. Arthas, Nazeebo, Orphea and ana. Not a single pick I had, would have had a chance vs that team.

Blizzard its most trash company on the game world :slight_smile: they dont care and i never understand how can Microsoft spend so much money to buy them and activision too worst money spend on history.

1 Like

“Only” 5-6 billion $ gross profit per year, a bunch of active professional game developer companies and a bouquet of wildly successful gaming titles to add to their gaming pass (don’t worry you’ll need windows or xbox to get access to that). Hmm, I wonder why would Microsoft pay a few pennies for that?

Microsoft got an absolute steal of a deal here.

just had a match vs 2 masters and 1 smurf zera (rest unranked) as 5 premates with zera/tracer/dva/bw/liming vs my team gaz/ktz/reg/nova/naz…

we died like 40 times and they only once because they were cocky at the end while taunting us at the core…this is straight honorless and the game dies even faster with this toxic community…git gud is the most answer u get while playin as gold vs masters…arrogant and blizz never cared…

just having 11 losses in a row seems balanced too, since 50% winrate is aimed at from blizz…got 2 times mvp in this matches, so its not ALWAYS my fault to lose…i hate this game just because of its matchmaking…

unranked/ranked is not even played anymore without having to wait more than 10min for a single match…

And point ? Money earns change something ? They are still trash company even if kids spends like 1,7mil per day on Diablo mobile trash lootboxes paytowin game :slight_smile: Look how much players leaving all Blizzards games soon when the marketing bubble bursts the whole bizzard will come crashing down even more faster then when going up with starting WOW and making golden game ORIGINAL Warcraft 3…if blizzard was worth something, it wouldn’t be able to be bought, they just knew that without it they wouldn’t survive until next year, their lack of interest in their own games that they have already created, as well as creating new ones, is the worst among all companies on the video game scene, EA has better reviews like blizzard

From last patch its normal one side have 3 dmgers/soakers and two tanks and other side have one varian who allways pick the TB/smash and rest its just one healer and one close melee hero and some other bruiser with minimum dmg incoming…They dont care anymore you can lose 10 times on the row whitout any problems and 80% times not because you have bad players in your team but only because you have trash setup :smiley: