Just a heads up

This game has a nice design, shared xp and a lot of WOW heroes.

I am here to warn you to stay away. This is by far the worst player experience i have seen in a game. All the abuse, flame , botting and boosting and the sheer inability to fix it with simple steps that other games are already implementing.
It will turn you into a bitter flamer as well.

Sad but true.

2 Likes

I hate defending Blizzard these days, but I have to say the state of the player base is the best its been since Alpha.

The smaller population makes for a nicer population IMHO.

Its not a healthy population to sustain an AAA game, but its not terrible.

1 Like

For sure. Having at least 1 cry kid, or whiner, or suicider or top afker in every game is totally healthy. And 0 chance to be able to at least report them and know that they won’t be in your next game.
Just getting feedback like “You reported that guy yesterday and today he is banned. Thank you for your help” would really make a difference.

But yeah dead game so nothing to discuss really.

or maybe people are just getting tired of matches that are a complete joke, because the developers are clueless. I have had plenty of matches, where the garbage mm system we got, could have swapped a couple of people around, and the match would have been a little more fair. But no, the game is designed by people that clearly doesn’t play the game

MM is the only real problem in the game. I don’t know in what world you live in if you think other MOBAs like league or dota don’t have boosting or toxicity. I can tell you for a fact that you will be flamed more in dota than in HOTS and if you’re new to dota, it will be 10x worse.

Well there is a simple solution for fixing the mm,and that is to shut the servers down already