Just an honest Qhira thread

Yeah, so new hero absolutelly disgustingly broken. Alright.
But in all honesty the things that need to change is tuning down the bleed a little and the “execute” style damage she has when a hero is below 50% you do substantially more damage with just about every single ability.
Now i think this needs to be lowered to when heroes are below 25% and it would effectively reduce unavoidable kill potential she has.

The ultimate with a 1 second windup also does more damage when the target is below 50% once again thats most heroes in most games at pretty much every single engage especially since her kit currently drops any assasin well below 50 with a few tap of the basic abilities. Followed by the ultimate that has a huge range and for whatevever reason 40 seconds of cooldown.
If i remember correctly at 10 it does 730 or so, increased by 25% on targets below half health. Now thats a very strong ultimate and the cooldown needs to be inline with all the other characters in the game, around 80seconds or more.

As with her basic abilities the bonus damage should only occur if heroes are below 25%.

The selfhealing she has is strong and since she has escape and her chain E and D abilities have long range often longer than a range heroes AA range there might need a need to reduce healing received per stack of bleed.
The E ability, revolving sweep makes her untargettable. This is crazy, it is a long time for a character to be that way and makes the ability and her kit gameplay uncounterable.
What we need is her to be normally targetable, stunnable, puntable during the sweep and perhaps via a talent choice she becomes unstoppable making it impossible to punt or stun her out of this ability.

Medivh can permanently keep doing the exact same thing AND gather experience for his team while doing so

I do not see how this is a serious problem even if I do agree with your idea of making her Unstoppable instead

Medivh can’t do anything else while he’s invulnerable though, sitting in lane gathering xp isn’t sustainable. With talent choices, Qhira builds (incredibly strong) DoT stacks on multiple enemies, applies a 25-35% AoE slow, self-heals, damages multiple enemies and applies an AoE stun/displace with an option for spell armor or armor reduction. If nothing else, it gives Qhira an extra 2 or 3 seconds of cooldown ticking to get off another chunk of burst heal with carnage/blood rage.
She should totally be made targetable while swinging, maybe with a talent to make the swing apply dodging for basic attacks. The swing feels like it should be Qhira’s hard-engage and giving opponents a chance to land a skillshot on a fast-moving target (or for the swing target to counter) to prevent her generating a lot of damage seems reasonable.
I guess the practical reason for the immunity is to prevent her from being knocked out of her swing while in the middle of terrain, which feels like a lazy solution to me.

He can create portals if a talent is taken

He can reveal hidden heroes

Qhira’s untargetable lasts a short while anyway

Although honestly it makes no sense to me WHY she is untargetable because she’s not even flying

It makes no sense to me either

When a hero is put inside terrain they just end up going through it

It makes perfect sense. they have a new hero that they want everyone to play so are happy to leave it broken. blizz suck

Almost one year later, and she is till broken. If she is this strong with self heal and escapes, she should have like 500hp.