League is a waste of your time

This is by far the worst matchmaking system I have ever seen in my years playing MOBA games. The games are boring, the placement matches are meaningless, players mostly do not get the game and roles, AI farmers everywhere for completing quests and EXP, in gold divison you get ranked with lvl 55 players, I am still amazed how the game is still alive.

So yeah, I just come to play every 2 or 3 months. play a few games in order to see if they have made imporvements, and then leave. It is a waste of time, you get more league progress in other games, and of course more balance.

4 Likes

Player levels or Hero Levels dont matter.
There are many smurfs now… n low player level but high rank = most probably a smurf.

In many cases those 55 player level guys are the best in game.

Placement games meaningless? I wish…I think placement games have been way too impactfull. Best example was GM rank1 Cris who got placed in Platinium 1 after placement games. Most definitely not meaningless

Generally i think Heroes of the Storm is just waste of time… you have to have a full party of people you know every time you wanna play if you wanna avoid trolls and mentally damaged stuff like players in ranked that dont even know what an objective is or how to ping… then you go for quick match and almost puke from the epic amount of cancer sells instantly entering your body… the game even have a build in voice chat but do not use this if you value your hearing… either its just silence due to no one connecting, or its some russian 10 year old screaming his lungs out with shiit that he himself doesnt even understand… gg, this game is just to make the kids spend money on skins nothing else

1 Like

Name something that isn’t a waste of time

4 Likes

cool bro, congrats. wish you the best on a game thats not even close to be an esport game

Why does it have to be an esport?
When we played vanilla wow there was no esport and yet it was legendary. I don’t want to rely on a game to make my money. I suggest you to focus on something productive to the environment surrounding you instead of spend your best years till you are productive at home like prisoner and value something that noone else outside care, like your rank etc. Games are to have some some fun, even if you are competitive but don’t be a slave to them.

1 Like