List of hero graphic reworks/fixes:

• Orphea - Complete overhaul, really don’t understand why the cartoony feel
  • Arthas - He feels as if he misses half of his plate armor, Frostmourne should much more scarier, (armor copy/paste from uther textures/model)
  • Ilidan - fix his jaw/chin, looks weird
  • Mal’Ganis - doesn’t feel sinister at all, doesn’t pay true homage to W3, (and it should, considering the amount of hype it caused to me and my friends.)
  • Cassia - Complete overhaul, that fiasco with D3 and its cartoonish graphics, doesn’t deserve to butcher the amazon classic from D2 (instead you gave Nova the skin that replicates Amazon…)
  • Leoric - More plate armor, he simply lacks
  • Diablo - more spikes on his back, for goodness sake, he is the devil himself, you know ? Master/Lord of hell, the origin of all evil. Maybe it would be smart to make him look the part.
  • Stiches - Looks cartoony too much, he is iconic character, that should be revived.

Looks funny when you wrote that to the company that created Diablo years ago :smiley:

Dehaka - an four striped color represent WPLG logo which represent sunset called Sunset Zerg skin also need have announcer.
Yrel - possibly i have another skin silmilar to Dehaka called Sunset Holy Light skin.