Male or Female heroes!

I think we shall be able to choose if we wanna play males or females in HOTS.

I really don’t understand what you mean. If you want to play as a male hero- you can, if you want to play as a female hero- you can. Now if you’re trying to say that you want to play Thrall for example but as a female, I think you know that that would just be dull and impossible

3 Likes

I think you dont understand how personalities work :stuck_out_tongue: . Or what a buttload of work it would be to make 2 versions of each hero, and not to forget, completely beats the purpose of the game being a collection of all the heroes from the blizzard franchise.

As stated above. If you wanne play a female, you can pick … I dont know. Tracer? If you want a male pick something like thrall. If you want something that I cant possible identify the gender of. Play Probius or Aba lol.

2 Likes

No. Stop this BS. There is a story to these heroes. Changing their gender dosen’t really make sence. I don’t care if a hero is male or female. If i like to play a hero, i play it. I’m a male. My favoret hero to play was tyrande, before they reworked her.

[Post Edited By Blizzard to remove inflammatory/trolling comment. No suspension given due to the post age and lack of reports but please be more considerate with your use of language in future.]

3 Likes

You already can play as both genders, there are plenty of male and female heroes to choose from.

Also our glorious communist overlords censored you.
Eventhough it didn’t appear to violate any rules