Matchmaker is a joke at this point

most games just feel like a one sided stomping. either my team is amazing and the other team is not or vice versa. i think the problem stems from the match maker not being detailed enough. theres far too many heroes in this game now to simply assign a team based on the hero role. it needs to look at hero abilities as well. i had a game the other day where every single enemy hero had slows AND STUNS but my team only had one slow. team battles were just a pointless joke cuz they could stun us for the entire battle until we were all dead. and since the game has no way to support teams that have fallen behind it became physically impossible for us to pull it back. i know activision has crippled blizzard’s dev teams but come on. surely they must be aware of how much people despise the matchmaker now!!!

Would suggest trying Unranked instead of Quick Play. Can actually choose heroes after finding a team.
Also it’s a real disaster how unbalanced things are in this game. Crowd control is king and if you don’t have it you are screwed.

1 Like