Matchmaking at its finest

FULL PREMADES IN QUICK MATCH VS SOLO QUERS THANKS BRAINDEAD GORILLAs.

1 Like

I think blizz puts bots as plants in your games just so you lose tbh. I was in game, had 10:0 on Valla, we were annihilating them, suddenly, few of my teammates started going alone, away from team fights, especially during objective. Making nonsense decisions bronze 5 players wouldn’t make…took enemy team forever but they caught up at level 21:20 and eventually won the game that was ours to win even if all my teammates were swapped to bots that just followed me. My teammates were actively trying to lose and only managed barely.

Handless player spotted…

There are times when you think your team has only bots . However just because they were a premade doesn’t necesary mean you were going to lose.
Have you never defeated a team before ?

If you want better QM mode with cross server US, EU…start vote up my topic…anf then we would make out Blizzard start work on my idea for new QM mode.
Many times i did yry adverting my tipic , even in game.

https://www.reddit.com/r/heroesofthestorm/comments/aqosso/make_host_most_epic_game_in_gameing_industry_this/

Not better just go to “unranked”, or find yourself teamplayers?
I really dont get it. People plaing “random tribe”, made for testing heroes, and start to cry, that there is no team optimalization.