Matchmaking swings

Hi,

I have played since beta and this issue have been for a long time and it frustrates me and a lot of players i can tell.

I have historically played in low dia/High plat which is cool… I dont care i just want games that are fun and challenging for me.

One problem is that when i go on a “loosing streak” and drop to plat 3 which has happened twice just in the current season the skill and play type/skill between plat 3 and say dia 5 is so signficant that my rank looses all meaning and 1/3 or more games are so incredibly dull with trolls or people not knowing slightest tactics/game sense.

So… have i become a worse player since last week? Probably not… but getting out of the “plat curse” or what to call it is so incredibly tiresome with so many tidious games it makes me wonna break away from the game… again.

Another example is playing plat 1 playing against dia 4/5 in one game but in the next you face plat 3/4 and its a completely different game all of a sudden. When you are not a superstar player but defiinately belongs a tier above carrying those games are so incredibly tough when it for that one guy is so easy to throw.

My conclusion is this… the rank fluctuation is too significant. Matchmaking is too broad and i really think it should be considered if moving up/down the latter/mmr is happening too quickly. I would rather wait 1-2 minute than 30 seconds if it means i get a balanced fight. I would also rather have a slow and steady progress of my team/opponents. Skills doesnt change over night due to winning/loosing spree.

I know this is a balancing act but right now it is not balanced for me.