Mecha Tyrael Upgrade: Left Arm not completing

In the second quest for Tyrael’s left arm, “Receive a Dominator, Scra’pper (I cant have the word “c r a p” in this), Escape Artist , or MVP award” I have received the Escape Artist award twice, but not once has it completed, it is still at 0/1. I am honestly confused and concerned that I will not be able to complete this and get that Perfect Mecha Tyrael skin.

Hey, I have the same problem with the head. I’m at tier 3 (contribute 60,000 xp in winning games), and I have completed the quest twice, receiving the loot chest, but resetting the quest. So I’m stuck just like you.

Aren’t those quests supposed to reset?

they are. just figured it out - u need to click the “special event” button at the top of the screen if you want to switch quests.

Guys, all those “or MVP” quests are dumb easy to complete… just pick Ragnaros, go with his W aka meteor build… for ult pick lava weave, and you are 90% to be MVP… all you have to do is also win the game.

Get like 4-5 camps, use weave to clear lanes, participate in fights, while also being solo lane. You will 100% be top on siege, top 3 on hero damage. Top on exp earned.

I’ve done all “…or MVP” with him.