Microsoft to buy Activision Blizzard

I just read the news saying that Microsoft is about to buy Activision Blizzard. It would be awesome if Microsoft took Heroes of the Storm to a new level.
Sure this could, too, know bad that the whole game would end.
What are your thoughts about this?

2 Likes

Even the forum is dead :slight_smile:

I mainly avoid the forums of games in general because a lot of the posts just are not helpful to me and a waste of time. I posted many times on the SC2 Forums and WoW forums when I first started playing and it was a turnoff. Not other games are much better.

My first post here on these forums, ever since the game officially launched, minus the Alpha and Beta… was a few weeks ago and it got just some person saying the whole game was bad and he was just uninstalling and I am stu/pid (apparently it is a censored word? Autocensored words are really not appealing to a forum) to have any hope things would change for the better.

I still think things can change. Maybe I can apply for a job to work on HotS when Microsoft wants to pay this game some attention. I already have lots of ideas in my head.

1 Like

We can hope they will fire their incompetent developers that clearly knows nothing of the games they are working on

Meybe microsoft will dismiss that useless development and will do someting good for game. I wish for actualy developers work as toilet cleaner, but it’s to much for them too…