Mmr 1233456789012123

is there mmr system in qm?
57% overal win rate of all my 150 matches, but after every wins we get worse and worse mates and enemies.

Its called 50% wr balance -_-

1 Like

lol i cant anymore…ook…i know is not good to laugh at you .look "young gamer "…
First every HoTS player cant play in his every game with his best play,we are humans and do mistakes,lisent up,cant be created such game Match Macking who can non stop match you ,often with best players. Cant be programing such 100 % currect predicteble match macking program!! REMEMBER THAT FORVEVER.

Im 20 years gamer xp man,

The matchmaking system has been horrible for ages. It took them way to long to fix it. I think it made alot of players leave, which has done so it is harder for a good matchmaking system to work, as the game might lack the playerbase, unless you want a really long queue time, which Blizzard didn’t want either

1 Like

i prefer to wait 10 mins for a good match (10 mins lost) than 1 for a horrible one (~20 minutes lost and alt+f4)

Yes, for Blizzard it does not matter if you are a player with skill and won it by investing time to practice.
The more you win, the worst the team mates are so you can carry them.
Slight problem you have no way of doing it cause:
No individual level to get power spike like other mobas, MVP screen in AI and other modes reward bad game playing, example you got 20k xp in game and in second place your teammate has 8k but can use an ability that silences. he gets the referenced for pressing a button and you get zero and at low ranks also get flame, there is not proper tutorial in this game and people dont bother to watch the many many youtubers that explain efficient ways to play.

I have lost my last 5 aram matches. 2 of them, i was MVP. My last match, i’m certain i was up vs a premade of atleast 3, as 3 of them had the same portrait. A portrait i haven’t seen used before. It’s clear that Blizzard dosen’t care at all about the quality of the matches. They can’t be playing this game themself.
They should seriously fire some of their developers