MVP Screen for Brawl!

Please Add the MVP screen for ARAM brawl mode at the end of the game. For some reason they were removed a few months ago on several of the different maps. Only 1-2 of them now have an MVP screen at the end of the game.

Many thanks

1 Like

First of all, if you’re saying ARAM, then you’re from league aren’t you…

Second- what’s the point of having a mvp screen, because as I said before, brawl is supposed to be the “fun” mode

what was the point in your reply? The answer is no I’m not, I’m just trying to be clear because I’ve heard people refer to it as this.

Whats less fun about having an MVP screen? you can see who was did what at the end. It makes the game more fun

It didn’t have a mvp screen because brawl wasn’t a sh*tty one-laner mode all the frickin time. Having a mvp screen was pointless for games like pull party or lunar rocket race, and so having a mvp screen in brawls was pointless.

Maybe blizzard is going to re-add all of the old brawls, that’s why they removed the mvp screens.

There are many different maps on Brawl ARAM mode. All of them had MVP screen, both during and after they removed the old brawls

Some now don’t and haven’t for months (this weeks and last weeks)

I’m trying to let blizzard know this as I don’t think they realise, as some of the Maps do have the MVP screen.

You are posting in reply to my topic, bringing in other topics like “what game I am from” and making all sorts of reasons which are untrue and incorrect.

Please don’t bother to reply unless you either agree, disagree or understand the true reason. I’m not interested in speaking to you or listening to what you have to say.

no offense, but many HOTS veterans loved the old brawl mode and blizzard made brawl into a “ARAM” only mode because they wanted to bring league players in. I rarely find anyone who loves ARAM who isn’t from league + with the low number of 10 posts, it’s natural that I would have thought that you’re new. So all this was just a miss understanding

Again, even if I believe all of this is true (and I don’t) It has nothing to do with the topic.

I’m not new, I’ve never played League of legends, and I really like brawl. Blizzard permanently changed it because it is the most popular game type - So they have stated, and I agree - but that’s separate topic.

The fact I have a low number of posts should only suggest to anyone that after years of playing hots I should perhaps be listened to, as I don’t like to speak up usually. Edit: - and this thread is evidence why.

oh commm onnn, stop fighting abt ARAM n league,

lets talk abt MVP

I say, it should be added, doesnt hurt at all, those who want to gaze at it for a couple of mins, would do so, others would skip n hit ready again :slight_smile:

ARAM is a common term nowadays in MOBA genres. Sure, it was popularized by LoL, but almost everyone in HotS use it for 1-line brawls (especially when there were also other types of brawls). Most of my friends are HotS only players with nearly no MOBA experience before and we all love ARAM. We also call it ARAM.

1 Like

This issue has been around for years.
Lol for thinking Blizzturd cares about the game

cool I agree, it’s funny sometimes to compete with friends to try and get it, for example I managed to get it as probius from my friend who was KT, because i managed to get a little more siege and exp.

Its nothing too urgent but still fun to have!

He can be from classic dota.

??? MVP screen is literally there to praise a player for doing a good job which is a positive thing :joy:

HOTS is my first MOBA!

he wasn’t being offensive… no need to be angry

Lol I’m not angry, So confused why any of this matters to my subject post (Edit: or why this even matters at all) , and why you are still contributing and replying with nonesense

Good for you, you haven’t seen a lot of bad things. I’d like to take back 4000 hours of my life from dota 2 and even more from classic dota.

I wouldn’t!

Dota 2 taught me a lot about the meaning of patience

Both in social situations and when it comes to strategy in the game itself

You might be pleasantly surprised when you try and remember the positive things you gained from those experiences back then

No. There was no positive thing. Only shame and regrets. Four thousand hours of it.

Even tho I have played only 100 hours of dota 2, I’m still happy that I got to play a moba before HOTS came out, just because I know how other mobas feel.