My suggested changes to Arthas and Anub'arak

Introduction

I am just gonna talk about my suggested changes which I feel would make the game even more enjoyable then it currently is. I find the most enjoyable experience in the game to be messing and to play around unique builds. I find some builds or talents to be lacking, I happen to be experienced in this game, and I know the strength and places for some of the builds. So, with that said these are the changes I would like to see onto these talents. I will also suggest stat changes on these two heroes, to make them more flexible or stand out.

All Heroes

• Anub’arak
  • Arthas

Heroes

Anub’arak

Stats

Health: 2200 (+100)
Attack Damage: 88 (+7)

Abilities

• Scarab Host
  • Harden Carapace
  • Locust Swarm
  1. Scarab Host:

Health: 300 (+15)
Basic Attack damage: 22 (+2)

New functionality: Beetles heal Anub’arak for 30% of their Damage dealt.

1. Harden Carapace:

Mana cost: 30 (+5)

1. Locust Swarm:

Deal 78 (+10) damage per second in an area around yourself. Each enemy damaged heals you for 30 (+6) Health. Lasts 6 seconds.

Cooldown: 60 seconds (-10)

Talents

• Legion of Beetles
  • Regeneration Master
  • Leeching Scarabs
  • Beetle, Juiced
  • Hive Master
  1. Legion of Beetles:

New functionality: Beetles have 30 Spell Armor. Harden Carapace now spawns a second Beetle. If the Shield last for its full duration, spawns a Beetle.

1. Regeneration Master:

Quest: Gathering a Regeneration Globe increases your Health Regeneration by 1.5 (+0.5) per second, up to 45 (+15).

1. Leeching Scarabs:

New functionality: Beetles gain 25% (-5%) Increased damage. Beetles now heal you for 70% of their damage with each attack if you are nearby.

1. Beetle, Juiced:

New functionality: Passive: Beetles gain 40% increased Health.
Every 3rd Basic Attack spawns a Beetle.

1. Hive Master:

New functionality: Gain a permanent Vampire Locust that attacks a nearby enemy every second. The Vampire Locust deals 62 damage, and returns to heal you for 18 health. When Locust Swarm is active, a second Vampire Locust will appear.

Hero

Arthas

Stats

Health: 2560 (-300)
Attack Damage: 127 (+32)

Abilities

• Frostmourne Hungers
  • Death Coil
  • Summon Sindragosa
  1. Frostmourne Hungers:

Activate to make Arthas’s next Basic Attack strike immediately, do 65 increased damage, and restore 30 Mana.

Additional functionality: Active: Activate to make Arthas’ Basic Attacks deal 10% Increased damage. Drains 30 Mana on every Basic Attack. Can be toggled on and off.

• Number hotkey ability, 1 second cooldown.
  • Stacks additively with other offensive damage modifiers affecting Arthas’ Physical damage output.
  1. Death Coil:

New functionality: Deals 200 (+36) damage to target enemy. Can be either self-cast to heal for 310 (+48) Health or be cast on allied Heroes for the same amount.

1. Summon Sindragosa:

New functionality: Deals 330 (+100) damage and Roots enemy Heroes for 1 second, and then Slows enemies by 60% for 4 seconds. Also disables Minions, Mercenaries, Monsters and Structures for 20 seconds.

Talents

• Eternal Hunger
  • Icy Talons
  • Icebound Fortitude
  • Rune Tap
  • Immortal Coil
  • Frost Strike
  • Frostmourne Feeds
  • Death’s Advance
  1. Eternal Hunger:

New functionality: Quest: Use Frostmourne Hungers on an enemy Hero.
Reward: Increases the Mana it restores by 3, to a maximum of 30, increase Attack Damage by 1 Reward: After gainin a maximum of 30 Attack Damage, Arthas gains an additional 10% Attack Damage."

• Maximum stacks is 30
  1. Icy Talons:

Gain 2.5% (-0.5%) Attack Speed for 1 (-0.5) second every time a Hero is damaged by Frozen Tempest, to a maximum of 75%.

1. Icebound Fortitude:

Active: Activate to gain 35 (+10) Armor, reducing damage taken by 35%, and reduce the duration of Stuns, Slows, and Roots against Arthas by 75% for 3 seconds.

1. Rune Tap:

Every 3rd Basic Attack heals Arthas for 7% (+2%) of his max Health

1. Immortal Coil:

Gain the healing effect of Death Coil even when used on enemies. If Death Coil is used on Arthas, it heals for an additional 70% (+20%) bonus healing.

1. Frost Strike:

New functionality: Passive: Deal 10% Increased damage to Slowed enemy Heroes. Each Basic Attack against enemy Heroes Reduces the cooldown of Frostmourne Hungers by 0.25 seconds.

1. Frostmourne Feeds:

New functionality: Increases the amount of Basic Attacks empowered by Frostmourne Hungers to 2. Also Reduces Frostmourne Hungers’ cooldown by 1 seconds if you hit a enemy Hero.

1. Death’s Advance:

Increases Movement Speed by 10%. Frozen Tempest’s maximum Movement Speed slow and Attack Speed slow increased from 40% to 50% (-10%).

Closing Words

I might make more suggestions on different heroes in the future, I would stride to suggest the best changes and make HOTS an more enjoyable game.