New team is recruiting!

Hello, I am Darkon, I am 38 and I am from Israel. I am playing hots since beta and my best role is ranged assassin \ flex.
I have decided to form a new team since I’ve noticed a need within the community and I myself am tired of solo queue so I picked up the glove :slight_smile:
I want to create a team that can put on a serious game face once the draft starts and can have a laugh in between games, and all that with similar minded players that wants to play this game in the way it is built for – team efforts.
That will require some amount of dedication (in consideration of real life plans) minimum amount of activity and the will to win surging in the veins !
If you are also feeling the same, and you can and want more from this game, consider the following:

Team goals are:

• Have fun and Make friends.
  • Climb ranks in storm league.
  • Participating in tournaments when ready.

Currently looking for a dedicated main tank who have experience with shot calling , a dedicated healer and a flex. (other roles may apply in case any of the existing will have to be replaced).

Requirements are :

• Rank plat and above. (might give exception for top gold if shown commitment).
  • High availability (at least 2-4 times per week at the evenings, 2-4 hours each).
  • High experience within the game.

Players with the following will be prioritized:

• At least level 500 in game.
  • At least 100 games played in ranked this season.
  • Over 50%-win rate in ranked this season.
  • Most games played on the role they are applying for.
  • Have a wide hero pool.

To apply , please add me in game Darkon#21721 and then reply here where you will tell briefly about yourself (+ your in game name so I’ll recognize you).
No need to send me your heroes profile link since I am checking your in game profile.

Thank you for reading and I’ll see you in the nexus ! :slight_smile: