No consequences for toxic players

Do you even pay attention to the reports that are sent? Do you even follow-up and watch a reply to see the severity of the abusive text chat? If not, hire someone to do this. There are many players like myself who are sick and tired of this nonsense.

I am a 28 year old woman and I have been playing heroes for 4 years. I am tired of toxic players. Some things they say truly are disgusting and repulsive at best. This is unacceptable! We all know the severity of cyber-bullying and how many people hide behind their screens like cowards while insulting others because their actions have no consequences.

Please do something about the players who just join a game to troll and hurl abuse. Getting paired up with the PLETHORA of this type of player inhibits the rest of us. We can’t proceed in our ranks because there are always these toxic people.

I am sure many of you out there would love to see this game get cleaned up so it can be a more enjoyable experience!

1 Like

just report them for abusive chat, then they automaticly gets blocked

blizzard developers (parasites) swap this game to unplayable program. Playing this sh.t game can only obrain some abuse chat about your mum, and get ban if you will write someting on chat, like defend yourself… developers here are same inteligent like that 13y old children who calling others mum everymatch…
So if you want get 10kg swears to your way, and wishes deaths, then decide to play this sh.t game…