Nova sucks hard

Characther is balanced around invisibility, wich is worth 0! “Oh I have this button to insta invi” → Ok I have 10000 different AoE’s so you’re out of Invis at most inmediatly, Clones don’t even try to cheat the enemie.

-Enemie knows everytime where you’re (But hey thats a invis problem most than nova)
-Very low damage for the low hp pool
-No scape

It’s really tedious and fustrating to play Nova most times, yeah sometimes is okay but is not the average.

Srry for the cry I know there is no one working on this game I just wanted to let it out.

Have a good day :slight_smile:

this game suuuck so hard

1 Like

How much experience do you have playing stealth characters? You are right that Nova is far from S tier, but stealth heroes are generally hard to play and far from easy, you have to figure out how to trick the enemy, and learn when to flee and fight and where to ambush.

1 Like

haha good for u !
AmoNova has never been enough nerfed. Good call to punish ****** who play her ONLY to control a “sexy” blond female character. I cant stop enjoying pentakill all those Nova lvl 200+ with my Mephisto

And a nice day

1 Like

Bro almost every girl in hots can be hot (?) badum tss hahaha the characther is sit, easy as that