People are toxic even though we are winning

just had a game where we were losing the first half and our gul dan was calling us imbeciles and such, everything then turns around and we win the game with a 3 level difference, he then proceeds to call our healer an imbecile and tells him to delete the game because he didn’t take divine shield to save him

In most cases it’s true about “imbeciles”. It’s really annoying when you picked your best character and you doing your best (with most dmg and kills in match) and you see some guy that is going into fight 1 vs whole enemy team.

When that guy did that for a 6-th time you can really piss off because it’s ruining match and wasting your time and efforts. After two/three matches like that you start next one and has a healer that doesn’t take divine shield to save main dmg in team :slight_smile:

So… after my last few matches I can understand that Gul’dan player.

Single player games will be always better than competitive multiplayer games :smiley:

5 Likes

Im called even when I carry
ex, with lili, I have double damage of our sylv, soaked as much as naz and sylv healed double the enemy heal (ofc I didnt pick water dragon)
and people still spit on me

but its something you get used to it
before I stop the game stay at base and open the debate about whos right and whos wrong
now I just report/mute for toxicity and bullying and keep playing

2 Likes

Seems to happen a lot. did a brawl and we were stomping the other team (which seems to be case 1 way or other most games) and we had a zeratul on our team, he was 6-0 and wed taken down the keep when he got killed at which he calls the lucio a bunch of swear words and procedes to quit the game so we win with a bot 4mins later…

I mean seriously wth lol? we were stomping the game, did he really need to rage quit just because he dies…

Tho I can see why sometimes people get frustrated, another game we had a malthiel and he just kept running into enemy team non stop and dying, think hed managed 17 deaths or so by the time they got core… so I think he can fairly be called an imbecile? or at least get reported for intentionally dying

if ppl get frustrated that easily then pvp games like hots arent for them. i mean their poor hearth, they r gonna die young to a hearth attack from all their anger and high bloodpressure. i wouldnt mind them dying faster though.
also nothing justifies being “toxic” and i mean rly toxicness not those statements which trigger only snowflakes.

ppl need to learn how to be chill without it effecting their performance.

1 Like