Placement Issue

So a lot of Masters/GM are being placed in Platinum for some reason. I went 5-5 and I also placed Plat. What is this? I was a Master for past 5 season and giving me plat makes no sense specially after it was stated that the higher of the 2 MMRs of TL and HL will be used to seed :frowning: We all demand a fix for this problem, Thank you!

While im not defending the current state of the system, the seeding MMR got clamped to D5. Depending on how your placement matches went in the resulting rainbow games its plausible you end up in platinum.

While I understand your POV, its essential to mention that when a player loads up the game after the season it clearly says “The higher of the 2 MMRs will be used to seed…” and it would be okay if everyone placed d5 or p1 or even d3, who was master but the ranks are all over the place. And it takes alot of effort, time and determination to climb. Its not easy even for a GM player. That being said either, blizzard should put everyone back to their previous ranks or put everyone at max d5 as the said. This clownfiesta is not bearable.
P.s I forgot to mention how i lost most of my placement games, i like to solo que and I was matched with 5 premade. How can I be sure I would win if not for premades? Well look at my match history, W,L,L,L,W,L this was all on the next day of season start. Then all wins :slight_smile: