Placement system is non-existent

Dear HOTS support team,
i am a long time heroes of the storm player. I started playing this game 8 years ago. I used to play a lot and then i quit the game for some time and now i returned to the game. I used to play at plat level then when i started playing again this time i did 3 placement games which i won the first then lost the other 2 games. I got placed at the bronz league (or sliver 5). As i tried to play the game, i played with ppl who play their first games with the selected hero, i play with ppl who quit and leave us with a bot, i play with ppl who dies 4 times in 4 minutes. It is impossible to climb the rank back. Am i really the worst of the worst that i got placed in bronz league? My account lvl is more than 300. I never die more than 3-4 times in all my games. Try to carry but my impact on the game is sadly 10 percent(as i am 1 of the 10 ppl in the game and this game heavily depends on the team play) Look at my games with muradin and i make more hero dmg then the damage dealers in my team which is pathetic. When you get unlucky a few games it becomes impossible to climb back. I can’t expect to play 100s of games to neutralize the unlucky games. To sum up, I don’t think i belong to the bronz league as a long time hots player. These players here are beginners, do you think its fair to me? I know the basics of the game, i got many heroes that are lvl5 and more. I need support team to fix my rank, reset my mmr or something or make me play new placement games or put me in gold league at least. At this level i sadly can’t enjoy the game because my expectations are different then the bronz league players. I sadly won’t continue playing hots anymore because as i said bronz league is the beginners league, and i don’t enjoy every game to be a huge struggle between enjoying the game and try hard to carry your team. I truly think hots is one of the best and most enjoyable game that is out there when you have a team of 5 and want to keep playing this game. Thanks in advance, i hope this issue resolves.
Best regards,
hasumagic.

they killed the game.