Please dont change w whitemane!

I saw her low popularity and low winrate but she REALLY works as a hero! She is a menace at lower leagues, anyteam who cant punish her low range and risky w get overwhelmed by her burst heal + good aoe and sustain. She works well above master as well thanks to scarlet aegis. Its a very powerful anti dive or protection tool. It can work as a dive enabler. Its lv20 is a gamechanger. I talked about this to arcaner and he really likes whitemane.

My winrate with her was 69, after many nerfs its still at 62. She is by far my most played hero. Support players lately prefer kill pressure heroes like malfurion or tyrande or they play simple ones like li li. I also enjoy these heroes but whitemane has her own place in different drafts. Whitemane is played rarely and people playing her maybe just try her. Looking at my experience with the hero, I cant see any other reason for this very low winrate.

Please dont change her w build, dont make her a simple uther burst+malfurion hit people mix. W cd management, waiting its moment and positon for the most of it in tfs is very fun very rewarding and very balanced. How she plays is colourful and interactive. The amount of her burst is so well tuned with taking risks and her efforts to sustain a team. Desperation is a great mechanic, I fear that you will make her like q builds simplicity. Q is less fun with simple desperation management in teamfights, w build constantly asks questions a lot more like, you want aoe, how much, go spread to 4 5 people, prioritize the ones gaining w heal then spread to 5 then aa+e, or go use scarlet aegis use 3 q on your thrall w and another 3 on thrall to wreck the enemy. Her ult can be another challenge which also complicated things in w build more than in q. Her low range is also well tuned to make things more satisfying.

I loved all the reworks (except the assassin tyrande), I believe that you come up with fun changes but please dont ruin her fun to make her more popular. These buffs were good, but keep her satisfying playstyle please

1 Like

Dude, she is getting buffs even though she is still very powerfull as you said.