Points in rank system should change,and FAST!

Ok so I camed with this idea when i lost a lot of ranked points and fall from platinum to silver 5 near bronze. In silver right know where i am i dont like to said but are a lot of trolls (who die,who left, who play alone, who just write,who pick only assasins who don’t cares about playing seriously,and many many more) and i think is very annoying to lose 3-4 matches based only on this. I have friends who are level 1000+ and still can’t go out from bronze and they know something about game but based on above examples they can’t. My idea: So right know you get 200 points for wining and 200 for lossing. I think is better in bronze to get 200 points for winning and 100 for losing in silver 200 points for wining and 150 for losing and from gold 200 for win and 200 lose. With this plan i think players who want to play seriously will enjoy more this game. PS:(optional) - win streaks: after winning 3 games in a row you get at every win 50 more ranked points up to gold. All what i said above i think is very very balanced and should be add but if will be added only a little bit from my idea i will be happy !

5 Likes

You see the solution right??? TEAM UP WITH FRAINDS!
That will put you in the rank you belong. and if you cant climb with a full party, then you most likely belong in your rank!
I have 2 smurf accounts and in plat and gold, have been down at silver befor. if your feainds don’t like the game as much as you do, you can find online