Possible Imperius Changes/Additions

Good Sunday to all of you guys,

I would love to talk with you about Imperius and his current position in the meta as also generally his place in ppls choices.

And while im saying this, I have observed imperius standing over the last couple of months, his appearence in High lvl of play and his appearence in bronze-masters and in both cases it seemed to me and quit alot of friends of mine, he gets pretty much ignored all the time which may rely on the fact, that he seems maybe:

• boring to play
  • hard to play (hitting impactful Q’s)
  • gets quit fast out of mana
  • Not bringing yourself out of position with wrong placed Q’s

I find it pretty sad actually, since he has a quit of an impact on the D3 Story/Lore and is as such itself a really cool Hero, in terms of Lore and 3D Model for me atleast^^)

I would love to see him coming back more into the meta and therefor I have put some work into looking what could possibly be done in order for him to have some higher appearence in the meta and as I said also in the more usual playerbase and so for I have created an excelsheet for him and I really would like to hear you guys opinions, however, I need to make an opinion restrictions here which is not meant to be mean or against other ppls opinion, but I have to say, I only will hear opinions from ppl who:

• Diamond 5 or higher
  • Played imperius quit often themselves or atleast quit alot of other bruiser and are familar with the more general playstyle bruisers provide

This really needs to be written, since I cant evaluate opinions from ppl under that above written rank since the amount of clownfiesta is way to huge below Diamond5 and the lack of a decent coordination is to huge that the opinion for some heroes could be disrupted so to say. Ofc clownfiesta is even big in Master to GM area but ATLEAST from like Diamond there is a BIT of skill and some sort of coordination(sometimes atleast) and I can hope for some maybe valid Input.

Ok with that disclaimer, here the link :slight_smile:

https://1drv.ms/x/s!Amo-e8RLc8tdgal7PLVNNGJeq_xutg?e=WqSRd0

My Idea how to play him with the changes is like:

• Quit strong AA-Bruiser
  • DPS-Reducer (like 1 of leorics build)
  • Decent Poke-hero who can engage when he sees enemy gets unpatient from his new “W” poke

I am hyped for your guys critic, be it positive or negative, lets open some room for discussion :slight_smile: and wish you all a good sunday!

Best regards :v:

PS: I would also be amazed, if you guys dont like all or some of those changes, pls give your self a hit and write it down dont just downvote it, would be awesome since I can learn from CONSTRUCTIVE comments aswell!

1 Like