Probius' buff to make him playable in any rank

As baseline I would bound to the trait also a big shield, so that when at least 1 pylon is active Pobius has it and when he’s far from them (or all the pylons are destroyed), the shield fades immediately. This would give Probius enough survivability to play in any rank as it is for Feenix (also the two are both Protoss, so it makes sense that they have something in common). Then since the shield would be baseline, I would remove “shield capacitor” at lvl 4 and create a new talent. I would also improve “turbo charged” buffs and make it so z has unstoppable for 0.5 second, in order to give the chance to the players to get more mobility and for “photon barrier” to not completely rule the talent tier at lvl 4.

i see him in all ranks up to diamond and masters just dominating some games. because the player knows how to play the game. though the probes dont offer much in team fights as much as other heros

well if the team fights are in clustered areas he can offer something, yet as soon as the fight moves it’s hard, yes. and yes, some players really know how to play him and when it’s free. I still think he could be improved.