Qhira has to go!

I’ve never seen a hero that has more bias in her design then Qhira. She is basically the Riven of this game and has a great deal of bias in her design.

Yes, she can be killed… but… she’s in EVERY QP game. If a hero is being picked so often then they are the problem and with the game dwindling in playerbase like it is… she’s a problem that Blizzard has to deal with.

Like Li Ming who is in almost every game as well.

Qhira is currently free to play, as the newest hero that means everyone jumps on the chance to play her so yes, she’ll be frequent.
If you want to blame popularity to ban a hero then by your logic you should focus on Li ming

1 Like

No, I want her removed because she’s a terrible design, doesn’t need self-healing and is a clear example of affirmative action ruining games.

Don’t worry soon you will have Deathwing in “every QM game”.
This is kind of norm that new heroes are played in almost every game. Deal with it.

I think you are taking it a little far…you can make a case against AA irl if you want, but the newest heroes are always OP in the beggining…more incentive to play them, spend money on them etc…dont read too much into…the overwhelming majority of blizzard characters are white…its ok if some are black lol…

You mean more self heal than some healers can do and insane damage + very tanky talents and abilities make a hero OP?

What a surprise…

qhira just punishes out of position players too hard
against a good comp she is useless, a well played zeratul is more problematic than her

just yesterday I play muradin twice against a qhira and won both games, I ask her to lock me, once done I jump to my team ult stun her, she is dead, then engage on her team trying to folow, it is that easy

the most powerful 1v1 champ is varian twin blade, but nobody complains about it, why, because when you see it you run to your team, but when it comes to qhira, all try to tank her !!

I wouldnt say any hero is the most powerfull, every hero got counters. Even twinblade varian loses to some heroes

2 Likes