Qhira's bleed can do damage comparable to Heroics

At level 20:
Blood Rage (W) does 96 damage over 4 seconds, stacking up to 5 times. With 5 stacks, that’s 480 damage over 4 seconds. This is 120 damage per second for 4 seconds.
With her level 1 W talent, Fatal Wounds, it increases the damage by 50% to Heroes under 50% health, and increases the duration by 2 seconds when the quest is completed.
On a Hero under 50% health with 5 stacks:

120 x 1.5 damage per second for 6 seconds

180 damage per second for 6 seconds

1,080 damage over 6 seconds
Her second Heroic (Final Strike) does 910 damage. On targets under 50% hp, it does 1,137.5 damage without the level 20 upgrade, or 1,365 damage with the level 20 upgrade. Her bleed damage of 1,080 is just a bit shy of this Heroic.
Falstad’s Hinterland Blast Heroic does 1,204 damage without the level 20 upgrade, and 1,505 with the level 20 upgrade. 1,080 damage is very close to the basic version, but quite a fair bit away from the upgraded version.
In practise, if Qhira jumps on a target with her standard E-E-Q-W combo (without use of Heroic or Trait), she can do 2.2k damage if she does not bring the target under 50% health, and up to 2.6k damage if she does. Most non-tanks and non-bruisers have around 3k to 3.5k health at level 20.
One of the rare few basic abilities that can do a lot of damage is Nazeebo’s Jar of Pyroblast (Spiders), clocking in at 1,109 damage without talents and 2,818 damage with the spider build (and Vile Infection at level 20), or 3,804 damage with 5 stacks of soul harvest.
An actual Pyroblast does 2,151 damage.
Also, Qhira has pretty good max health and self-healing.

lets see hotslogs first

Haven’t played yet but boy I can’t wait to not play as her.

Even with these dmg’s ,cd’s ,talents…for she NOT doing high dmg overall ,cross check with other melee assasins, and if is played so carefuly ( with max 2,3 deaths) !!!.
I dont know…looks she will be reworked for sure in future.

Revolving Sweep… Im imune to all effects… top!

Blood Rage is late game essentially an Ultimate for the damage it does.

Hotslogs i could not care less, Qhira has some many bans that the size sample is irrelevant.

The point is for those who know how to use this op feature well the game is won… I’t s not because half of the player base hasn’t figure it out yet that it is not op.

Any bleed effect needs to be carefully balanced cause i remind you this is not warcraft you cant dispel bleed, you can only cleanse (rare talent these days) the Revolving sweep target.

Most maps you fight in a close space for objetives, so guess what…?

Anyways nothing new to see, op hero, money in my pocket, nerf later.

Sad and predictable.

Im thinking I should buy her, n see if i get the chance to play her
i did gather the gold before her release, but didnt buy her yet

Broken AF… gonna get nerfed in to the ground and become useless, then in about 2 months they will finally balance her properly.

1 Like