Rage MMR Bronze 5 so low points topic!

Fix yours MMR low Bronze 5 , -/+ (lose,win) 5,20 points god damnt…
Exist so many old Bronze players ,which coudnt climb up with this bad old MM -/+ 200 points system and which are Master game skilled.
Do you know how long time would cost for us we climb up to Bronze 4?!?!
Maybe 2 seasons!!
Is this normal for you?!
Do you continue think this new MMR system is better?!
And next time test such new system , a tleast few mouths!!
You f cking crazy?!
You force me to.play only in Bronze 5?!?
Do you know how.many low game skilled players exist in Bronze 5?!
How you think i can climb up with 45 % win rate?!
Even be and 55% win rate,again would cost so many games or long time.
NO THANKS FOR SUCH SO LOW BRONZE 5 MMR POINTS SYSTEM.

And someone who think to reply to me and say to me
" Play with high game skilled friends often "or
" Improve your game skill "…
JUST DONT DO THAT!!
IM F CKING TIRED TO READ THAT OR SOMEONE ADVICE ME THAT!!

They said they are aware of the problem are trying to corect it.

How you with master skills cant climb and after you said you have 60% winrate and system is good,now just isnt.

Make new account play hundred games you will jump over Bronze,don`t waste time.

1 Like

What you think?!..
What numbers must be increased bronze 5 mmr points?!
Approximately -/+ 150 ;300 or 200 ,350
win /lose mmr points?!
What would be better mmr points?!
If one new beguner player ,start learn to play(imprive his own game skill).
I preper mmr points be approximately 300

“We understand that this inconsistency is a negative experience for players so we will be exploring some ways to improve it”

You can read more about what they actually said here

as someone who was bronze 5 with 0 points (bottom of the barrel), my advice is to make sure your PC specs are fine (used to play on 4gb RAM and Q6600 ancient cpu), then make sure your connection is fine (when you DC, blizzard punishes you…hard, not just that you will lose points, but you will be matched with unbelievable clowns).
The stoopid matchmaking system will do all it can to keep you down, I used to be fine playing other games (warcraft 2.2k, sc2 plat 1 with two races etc.), but hots is brutal. Took me like 2 years to get to gold once I upgraded my connection to 4g and bought the new PC, and then it took me mmr reset to get to plat.

I didn’t all of a sudden start playing well, I play the same all this time, from bronze 5, 0 points, to today. Maybe got better a little, but thats it.

If your PC is good and you don’t DC, I advise playing rated with wave clear heroes, like Xul, and just watch the minions and grab XP, nothing else really matters in bronze. You need to win the clown game to advance, the one when blizz gives you 2-3 clowns that die 5 times in 5 mins and rage, ping you, afk, troll…I once almost won a game with 2 afking trolls, their core got to 2% when our fell down, only me on Johanna and Zul’jin were decent players. Those are the braking point games. Don’t play QM, they have too many blizzbombs for you, they will give you clown teammates, they will give you maps unfavored for selected hero, enemy will have counter hero, they will make your team lack synergy etc. I got to 8-1 on Nova this season then all of a sudden I can’t win a game. Coincidence? I think not. QM is lame, play rated.

PS check out my topic when they do this thing to a GM, give him two platinum players that are total noobs compared to him, he still won, but it was so close, and he did more damage than his whole team combined.

My win rate is not 60 % now,was to while i played first 30 games.
Now my win rate is 45%!!
Even be 60% ,its impossible get out from bronze 5 with -/+ 5,20 mmr points.

Problem is we are humans…
We always think/decide first something is better…but…to late we again do mistakes.
And problem is HoTS team devs. DO NOT test something first few mouths,collect all issues from player base!.

Well with 100% win-rate it’s not impossible to get out of this Bronze

But I agree with Brutalnot for once

This unique low point system of Bronze 5 is ridiculous

We should be getting the same amount of points as all other ranks do

From one point of view,yes you are right.

All who play bronze should improve their skill.Quick and Ranked matches are not similar at all,gameplay is different.
My opinion,when you play 3k games in QM and 3k games in ranked you will get some knowledge bigger picture how game goes.
Think it`s harder for smurfs to climb,but with this mess system you can see a lot of players who climb with wr under50%,weird right.

Example,if you start playin you will be matched first few games with skilled players 4 of them.
After few wins system change that on 3 and goes on 2 skilled players in your team,can you handle it,then when you reach 70%winrate on 50 games you are the only skilled player in your team playin with 4 emptyheads,system recognize them must say that,first must find perfect role to carry a game if it`s possible.

I understand what you talking about winrate,one season can have good 60%WR nxt season for sure will be under 50% no matter how you play.

Like they want you to play more and more,Qm is for fun,Ranked one game per day.

I have a very simple solution to the Bronze 5 situation.

The problem is you have sunk below the floor according to MMR but are at the floor on rank.

The solution is to remove the floor - but to do so with players vs players would just create another floor below. It would also mean that the trolls would still be in your team and it would be fairly random and terrible experience.

So - remove the floor and have an AI division - let’s call it Steel . In steel you are with Elite AI against 1 player (or team if premade) plus AI. You can also have other real players in your team but only if you are in a premade. Your skill only determines whether you win or lose. No point in trolling as no-one to troll so the trolls either start trying hard or they just switch to another game-mode. It helps people who aren’t so good lean basic skills and gives them a sense of accomplishment. More importantly it stops the MMR floor being bronze 5 - instead it is now Steel 5 - and you can seperateltely set win and loss points between Steel 5 and Bronze 5 at 200 points without ruining the Bronze 5 + MMR system.

Indeed! That they have to decide/work on mmr points system…BUT TOO EARLY TIME,NOT TOO LATE WHEN WE/THEY NOTICE THIS ISSUE…IM FCKING TIRED FROM OUR HUMAN KIND ,HOW WORK ON OUR THINGS IN OUR LIFE.
ALAWAYS,ALWAYS WITH MISTAKES IN FIRST TIME, WHEN WE “THINK”, “GET DECISIONS” TOO EARLY TIME,AND TOO LATE WE IMPROVE ,SOLVE THESE PROBLEMS!
IS NOT SO FCKING HARD ,FIRST WE TEST SOMEHING TOO LONG TIME TO WHEN ALL PROBLEMS BE CLEARED, OR BE SOLVED!!

“BUT NOO…WE ALWAYS WORK LIKE THAT”…
JESUS …

I would rather call it wood

Wood League is more funny

We can have like little leaves growing on our Rank badge

hmm…good try …but is not best solution.
Otherwise i apperacite your try/help.

With this way then new beguner(fresh) player cant learn the game(macro skill,draft),because you know very well what is current state /version on elite AI.

I had different idea…
All bronze player must be forced to play first 3 Unranked games,Ranked is locked until this 3 unranked quest/requiment be complated.
Atleast Unranked mode is like “training”,learn to play,plus that we player base cant lose mmr points to while we play in Unranked,right?! :slight_smile:
Because i know HoTS team devs. are NOT so smart guys,even they are stup"if or get bad decsions.
Past time proof that!.
After 10 ranked games,and this machanic repeat non stop until player achieve KDA % ratio approximately 5/6 or first number is lower number than second or kill ratio numeber is lower that death/assist.
This axample “5/6 KDA ratio” is for high game skilled player!
I know what “think” high % of player base about KDA ratio…PLEASE DONT REPLY NOTHING ABOUT THIS ETERNAL ARGUE FACTOR…JUST DONT…because i know you would do it anyway…i WILL NOT ACCEPT /I WOULD BE DISAGREE WITH YOURS THOUGHS/POINT OF VIEWES!!
DONT WASTE YOUR TIME ABOUY THAT!

Yeah…dude…same problem for me…im too same damnt sh*t situacion.
HoTS team developers are crazy peoples.
Do you know what is huge problem?!

Even they fix these so low -/+ 5,15 Bronze 5 points…we everyone are forced to restart play with new fixed points,or like new released system. Or that mean also we circle one same damnt spot.
HoTS cant understand this problem.

I too can gonna feel rage.
This is unacceptble for us.
Other huge problem which they cant understand they can lose more players ,if they continue work with terrible way.
They cant undestand also ,they NOT do such mistakes.
They also cant understand the fact,they MUST test such new system enough long time ,until all problems be solved!.

“But question is what we can do in future ,they do not do such similar thoughless mistakes”…
So sad man…so sad…

Hey Brutalnot

You are not fooling anybody

WE KNOW Ihateclowns is your alternate account!

2 Likes

He knows, that we know!

1 Like

Yes but does he know that we know he knows we know?

1 Like

I don’t think that he knows that we know that he knows we know!

Do you wanna add each other and discuss stuff?

I sense that you are someone who has interesting opinions

Xylord#2300 in the Europe Region