Rank points really low now after being disconnected

Hey,

Recently I’ve noticed that my rank points, either win or lose are around 25/26 points rather than 200 odd that I used to get? It makes it quite demotivating to play, considering I would like to try to improve and go up the leagues.

I understand that it may have something to do with connectivity issues, as I previously got disconnected a few times when I was using a WiFi dongle… (fml). Since last week or so I have now got wired internet and have had absolutely no issues.

I would really appreciate some light being shed on when I can expect my rank points to return to normal as it’s making me lose interest in the game, I’d like to try to go up the leagues :slight_smile:

Thanks.

I know how you feel. I get 5 points for a win. Lose 5 points for a loss.
Anyway, I don’t think it has anything to do with your connection.

1 Win away from Bronze 4 and my GPU burnt out, I have fit a new GPU and logged in to find I have lost nearly 600 rank points???

Dont worry. New players with 10 ranking matches (only 2 wins[20%wr]) they getting gold. I dont know how its works, but a lot worse players than you plaing gold-platinum when you still stay bronze :slight_smile: blizard is great!!!