Reduce points loss when playing with quitter

Title says it all. Happened more than once, had a game where a guy left the game at the beginning of the match or didn’t connect at all. Bots are insanely insert a word that isn’t banned (i.e. not following team, spending 20 minutes of game feeding / pushing alone, staying afk near the enemies when pinged to follow). Basically, 90% chances to lose.

This is just unfair, a waste of time, and free -200 points. Why not just reduce this when you have a quitter/bot from the beginning of the game, or most of the game? Even losing half that number would be fine.

In Dota, when you have a quitter at the beginning, the game isn’t even scored. Doing this in Heroes would be more difficult, so why not just stick to reducing the points loss?

1 Like

Its blizzard, they dont bother to adjust anything related to rank systems.

1 Like

So many things in this game need to be addressed. Ranked mode should be at the top of the list.
I am sick of losing full points in rank because of quitters, afk, and troll players. I just went 2-8 in ranked. 5 of those loses were because of a teammate baby raging 3 minutes into the match and then spending the rest or the match griefing. And it works both ways. I went 7 out of 7 last week. 5 were absolute stomp fests. Basically 10 matches out of 15 are poor quality. I am not sure how to fix it but something needs to be done to improve storm league.
I will add that I refuse to play HOTS on weekends because of how awful the experience is in general.

1 Like