Remove HL. Keep a single Ranked mode

Since the player base has decreased since the bad news (HGC cancel), I think that we should remove the Hero League mode and instead make one ranked mode which works like the current Team League. This will move the competitive players into one play mode. Right now all the solo players switch between HL and TL just to find a match faster.
I understand that this can cause some problems for solo players but I think it is better for the game overall. It should make the waiting time much shorter compared to the current system.
Just call it Ranked mode. Please. This would be good :slight_smile:
Ty Blizzard.

2 Likes

It is interesting how your idea was implemented and yet NOW is when a lot of people are having trouble finding a game in Ranked

So the exact opposite of what you expected happened

I say Hero League and Team League separately was a good thing

Especially since Team League gave you fifty gold per win

And now it is all gone and we’ve been left with this Storm League which isn’t even that good

What? On both my smurf (Gold) and my main account (Master) I find matches much faster than before. Storm League was so good for the game. Now I find matches after 120 sec MAX. Ofc this is in the hours where most play. Don’t play in the early or really late hours. Even though I find fast matches in Gold even at 11:00 day time.

1 Like