Reporting people

Now that the game is officially in maitenance mode should I even bother reporting people or should we just expect Storm League to get flooded with trolls? I just reported a guy for intentionally dying every match and he kept getting put on my team. My teammates reported him as well.

Normally I would be frustrated but I was just sad because I genuinely don’t believe the developers will do anything about this. I don’t mind the matchmaking being sub optimal - sure it’s frustrating but this case just makes me NOT want to play the game at all. It feels like some people push the limit to see how many shenanigans (I lack a better term) they can get away with.

Any thoughts?

Yeah I sometimes also wonder why I play the game at all but to be honest HOTS is still a fun game at it’s core and that is what keeps me playing I guess. I try not to take it too seriously. Because of the nature of the matchmaking I have lost all ambition to climb the ranks so now I just play for fun.

I have gotten a message from Blizzard once saying they took action against a player I reported - that was over a year ago. But it is sad that players like the one you mentioned are still allowed to play the game when they are clearly in it to ruin the fun for others. Now a days it just feels like I report people for my own satisfaction.

actually this game is only for this now.

I have a feeling that the reporting for abuse text chat, is the only one that works

yeah. only one thing what works that pathecic game… or whole awfull studio…

yeah the reporting system is terrible… i got abuse all game once i called the guy a noob and go to wood league and i got banned… i even appealed it and you could see the whole chat log… how i got banned even tho i said 1 comment yet took 20 mins of abusive off this guy and he got nothing its weird. i feel like they do it in waves anyway people will be toxic for 2 years then all of a sudden a ban wave comes…i cant see why they killed this game i love it and hate other mobas

Blizzard designed one garbage report system and used it for all their games. The same with their matchmaking system. They don’t care about quality. They only care about saving money. Bobby needs is bonus

Its why they employee imbecils - they are cheap

1 Like