Rude player in hots

https ://imgur.com/a/KhQJDtr
Please ban this guy ;0

4 Likes

If we ban him, you should be too. Naming and sshaming on the forum.

2 Likes

I KNOW THIS GUY
got him in one of my games
I even named the replay :report thrall: meanwhile I can find a way to send it to assistance
he just troll around and tell people he dosnt care about the account because it is a smurf

I think he is trying to see how far he can go before getting a ban
definitely deserv an IP ban

(or maybe we played this game together)

2 Likes

You will ban him, and what next?
He will be back with new account and will troll you again - man, think a bit.

Good job mods of the forum. This dude is totally not violating any rules or anything :clap: As braindead as the devs it seems

is there a way to send the replay to assistance to take care of this guy ?

i m not going fully with this ban thing here unless we can see how it came to his behaviour.
sure toxic behaviour/ language should be punished but i dont see why one should keep silent if provoked.
ppl are not saints after all.
second the TO didnt name anyone he just showed a screen as proof for the rude language.
to be honest i dont get why ppl shouldnt be named or shamed in the first place when there s concrete evidence. in my opinion it s the consequence of ur distasteful actions. if u dont want to be named and/ or shamed dont do it.

1 Like

I’m not for naming and shaming, but that is legit rage. lol

Sometimes, darkness clouds our judgement. Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

I’ll be the first to admit I’ve raged at dumbness myself. What can you do, rage and anger is an emotion, just like peacefulness and calm.

Also, I always rage at this forum when it tells me “can’t reply you used st-upid in your post” :smiley:

1 Like

here u go :slight_smile:

n well, such players are increasing, specially bcoz of the event, i believe in a week or 2 things will be better. Bcoz whenever there is an event, all these players wake up from hibernation n jump into nexus

1 Like

As I said, it is the price for F2P game.
You can ban him, you can report him, but he will be back and this same is in every other F2P. No cure for this cancer, so mute him and play.

i agree, the only cure is, to climb higher than they can reach, which becomes tough while having such players

2 Likes

if you want I can send you the replay and judge by yourself

you can upload anywhere n post link here , others would watch too :slight_smile:

1 Like