Russians on EU server destroying this game

Hey blizz, if you read this pls dont take this the wrong way… i do not mean to sound racist but i gotta put the facts down the table…

seriously this game is unplayable in bronze/silver/gold league…
since its almost impossible to carry in this game… you are so depended on every and each member of your team…

lately this game is so filled with players from certain countrys like Russia, Ukraina etc that u can hardly communicate with those folks…

it starts with draft.
let me put it under lines what i noticed during so many many games…

1. They talk russian during draft / game time ( which means 0 communication)

2. they do not respond to any friendly requests to help during objectives, lane cover

3. they always want to play damage dealer heroes ( while not even having skill to do dmg or escape enemy fire) , its like they have build in this way of life RUSH FORWARD and die.

4. having one russian on your team is like 30- 50% chance of losing the game even if all other players play well. let alone having 2 - 3 - 4 russians on same team, the chances incrise then by 1000%

5. they abuse the reporting system, in the way that. they just do what they want, and when u notice this isnt gonna work out you lose all motivation to continue playing, maybe a person just to want to afk from game to let it end faster. then they wil basicaly report you and you get your acc banned. which means in end more and more russians stay in game destroying the matches and the good loyal players get their accounts silenced/banned.

what i would like to have in this game is the following:

1 ) Move all russian players base to their own server

or

1. give us a montly paying option to have abillity to filter our certain countrys from getting with us in the team.

i would gladly spend money just to avoid the frustrating this kind of player base are bringing

i am 35 i have been playing games for long long time, even before HOTS ever existed…

old school games like Americas Army, Rainbow Six etc etc… mostly first person shooter. even in those games, they were truly so bad, so bad that they would basicaly design hacks just to be able to get kills, and satisfaction from winning.
i remember they been destroying games by hacking for so many years… and now they are destroying hots by not giving a fk and just doing what they want

12 Likes

My question is:

Do you know how many languages do we have in Europe?
More then 25 and You probably dont understand more then 3.
Lets say you throw away Russians. Whats next? Lituania? Poland? Turkey? France, Spain or Italy?
Want to speak english, then play US server.

3 Likes

At least with Russian i know i can just safely ignore whats written, so many people type badly with spelling and grammar mistakes that it takes me so much time to decipher what they meant to say that it distracts me from my own gameplay.

Lets make everyone take and pass an English test before they can play the game, similarly they should take one before posting in the EU forum too!

/sarcasm

2 Likes

I’m smurfing right now. And I am able to carry myself out of silver atm. I’m soon in platinum without even playing that much.

1 Like

I see the same problems, but rather as player type instead of a whole country.
The people that don’t do that can be Russian too but then it doesn’t interest you. I’d argue we need a stricter report system and that every player should report more with detailed explanation.

1 Like

Understand one thing. Report system is basing on computers. They dont recognize if something is right or not, just counts reports and - at some level - submiting silences or bans.

I have no problems with Russian players - or any others - as long as they are using english in communication.
When I see someone is using a language other then english I send the report for “spamming” - simple, easy.

I do understand how computers work, that’s my point. You can teach computers new things. That means you can teach the reporting system to pick up keywords and if they keep noticing the same keywords, they can take actions or at least do warnings. That’s why leaving a detailed description is important for the system.

If you report like you described, the system doesn’t work to its fullest.

Russians on EU server destroying this game - #7 by Savage-23379

2 Likes