Sabotaging game: these kind of players must be banned form the game

Hello All,

Today, I joined a ranked game and someone pre-picked Varian, then someone else picked Varian before player named D3vAsT. Then, he picked Rehgar and he kept going to their base and keep dying for entire game. I am playing this game to enjoy. And, they are sabotaging the games and end up getting 2-3 matches suspension from the ranked games. Blizzard should assign someone to check this kind of players and ban them from the games (temporary or permanent). But something must be done!

h t t p s://imge.to/i/qd3by

What do you think about this issue?

1 Like

you should report them for intention dying, or any other option tht fits this issue, n then just hope u dnt get a crazy guy like this

Also, having frends to play, n going in a 5man party = 99% problems solved AUTOMATICALLY

thts wht i do mostly, i always go in ranked with frends,

wht rank r u?
n wht time do u play ranked?

im in bronze, n i play mostly between 4pm CET to 8 or 10pm CET

1 Like

Nothing is done with our reports, but I bet you’ll have to censor the offender’s name to protect him.

whether it helps or not, it surely satisfy u tht u did ALL tht was in your power :slight_smile:

1 Like

I gotta say that lately i’ve been playing more HoTs than usual, and this type of behavior is VERY normal. At least 1/4 of the games this happens (And do pay attention, i’m currently at Gold 2, not Bronze level).

This game already has a small % of the past players, and i can asure you that if Blizzard doesn’t start acting against this type of players they are going to continue losing more than expected.

1 Like

It used to be 30 trolls per month, now it’s 90, and it’s not like I’m playing more - basically each and every game now has someone who will endlessly feed to 15-25 deaths, afk at base (while typing furiously) occassionally running to hit a minion when the afk warning appears, or someone telling you to “go kys, f----g n—b i—s г-----й т–х!!!1”, mostly all 3 at some point of the game.

I only see one of those like every 20th match

Honestly, i see no trolls at all, verrrry rarely,
like reckeris said , every 20th match, may b same here